More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Peyton’s Private Time Part 1

After an otherwise normal though fun, Friday morning spent shopping at several of her favorite stores Peyton arrives home around 12:30 pm, enters her house, sets her bags down on a nearby table, turns around, closes her front door, and locks it behind herself.

Having closed and locked the door behind herself Peyton then uses the nearby control panel to activate her home security system and once she's done that she then steps out of her shoes and leaves them on the designated shoe mat by the front door leaving herself standing in the downstairs hallway of her home wearing a rather plain short sleeve black t-shirt and a pair of rather plain black pants and barefoot.

Enjoying the feeling of the cool hardwood flooring under her bare feet though she can't help but shiver a little as after having been outside in the warm Los Angeles sun feeling the cool flooring under her bare feet combined with her home’s air conditioning is an adjustment.

After pausing to enjoy the feeling of the cool hardwood flooring under her now bare feet and the way her home’s air conditioning feels Peyton picks up her bags of clothing, accessories, and a few books she bought and heads upstairs to her bedroom to leave the bags in her room until she's ready to hang up and or wash her new clothes and shelve her new books.

As Peyton walks upstairs to her bedroom she enjoys the feeling of the plush carpet of the stairs between her toes.

Reaching the second-floor moments later Peyton can't help but notice how quiet her house is though that is normal since she lives alone after which she continues down the hallway to her bedroom at the end of the hall.

Moments later, Peyton arrives at her open bedroom door, enters her bedroom, sets her bags down on the table next to her dresser, walks over to her bed, and sits down to consider what she wants to do next now that she is home and has no plans that will require her to leave the house again for the next few days.

Does Peyton decide to take a shower/bath, take a nap, go back downstairs to watch TV, read a book, or eat some lunch or does she do something else entirely? Or does someone come to visit her & if so, who? In either case, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)