More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

What happens next? For example, do the masked figures strip Peyton naked, or do they do something else to her / with her? Or does something else entirely happen? In either case, how does Peyton react to whatever happens?

Peyton's Petrified Awakening Part 2

Moments later, as Peyton remains frozen in place on her back in bed wearing just the skimpy tank top and panties she went to sleep in while staring up at the masked figures who have seemingly broken into her home and somehow made it so she can't run away from them or even scream she is further shocked and scared to see one of them lean over her even closer and grab her tank top at the bottom after which they quickly pull it up her body, over her head, and hand it to one of the other masked figures which leaves Peyton laying frozen in place in her bed topless and in just her panties.

Upon realizing that she is now topless in front of these masked intruders Peyton feels herself begin to blush and desperately wants to fight back against what these intruders are doing to her however due to the fact that she still can't move or even speak she is powerless to resist as the one who just removed her tank top then reaches down towards her waist, grabs the waistband of her panties and quickly and efficiently pulls her panties down her legs and over her feet after which they then hand her panties to one of the other intruders which leaves Peyton laying in her bed completely naked, barefoot, and incredibly embarrassed, and quite frankly scared as well as she can't help but fear what these intruders who have broken into her home, rendered her unable to resist and stripped her naked have planned for her next.

Do the masked intruders then reveal what they have planned for her next & if so, what are they planning to do with her, and how does she react to whatever they tell her? In either case, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)