More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who is the first constestant?

Petra

A light shone down on a podium, revealing a person with a collar around their neck. It was a young lanky woman about five foot-two, with pale skin and excessive freckles, stringy ginger hair and barely there A-cup tits. Her clothes didn’t help her appearance either. They were the cheep stuff from the discount department stores.

“Hello there,” Jack smiled, “What’s your name dear and what brings you to our show?”

“My name is Petra, Petra Lawson…” the woman started, “I volunteered for the show because… well look at me. I haven’t had a date since College. I work as a data analyst for Fortune 500 Multinational, but despite working in a basement with weebs, none of them hit on me… So after finding this on the Dark Web, I realized if I come on the show, there are three possible outcomes. I walk out of here rich, a living sex doll, or somewhere in between.”

“Well you aren’t wrong there,” Jack smiled, “How about a round of applause for Petra folks?”

Jack lowered the microphone and put an arm behind Petra and sheparded her towards the podium.

“You aren’t going to try any cheating are you?” Jack asked after turning off the mic.

“No, I want to see what I get in the luck of the draw,” Petra said loud enough for the audience.

“That’s right, lets see what you win on the luck of the Draw,” Jack said into the microphone after turning it back on, “Speaking of which, here are the boxes… Chrissi here will be opening the boxes you pick. And speaking of which, which box are we going to start with?”

“Let’s start at the beginning,” Petra shrugged and sighed, “Box number one please.”

“Box number one!” Jack said and looked at Chrissi who was looking off into space, “Chrissi dear, please open box number one.”

“Oh, Number one,” Chrissi said before giggling and walking over and opening the box.

The blonde pulled out a card with a big dollar sign on the back and then flipped it over revealing $10,000 in block letters on it.

“Ten grand,” Jack whistled, “Not the worst start I have seen. What would you like to pick next?”

“Ten grand…” Petra muttered, “How about number two?”

“Chrissi, number two please,” Jack called over to the bimbo.

Chrissi walked over to the next box and opened it. She pulled out a card and on one side was a thermometer. She then flipped it over and there was a printed stating ‘Bisex’ and a picture of a playboy bunny head.

“Bisex bunny,” Jack said, “From now on you are bisexual and horny.”

“Great,” Petra muttered, “I can get rejected by men and women.”

“Well being around you makes them horny too,” Jack smiled, “So what is your third pick?”

“Might as well see what else I can get,” Petra muttered, “Number three please.”

“Chrissi, what is in box number three?” Jack called.

“I don’t know,” Chrissi shrugged.

“Could you please check for the audience?” Jack asked.

Chrissi strutted the two steps over and opened the box labeled number three. She pulled out a Joker Card.

What is the wild card?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)