More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNexus TheNexus

What world do you want to create?

Petite - Sudden Compulsion to be Filled - Nympho Sex Toys

Petite

Any "petite" women (18+ of course) is free to be used sexually in any manner your character sees fit. This is quite broad. "Petite" means any women who is on the smaller side. This includes women who have less than B-cup breasts, those who are physically shorter than normal (lets say under 5 foot), and those who are generally skinny. There is no single definition. For example, a women who is of normal height (5' 5''), but who has a flat chest and is quite skinny would be considered petite. A women of the same height who possess D-cup breasts and has a some curves would not be considered petite. On the other hand, a woman who is 4'10'' but which is somewhat curvy (shortstack is a term that comes to mind) would likely be considered petite.

As a rule of thumb, a petite woman is someone who an average guy could probably pick up and toss around (In a sexual sense of course! No violent situations here).

Luckily for our adventurer, he lives in a world with more petite women than exists in our own. Not too many more, they're not a majority of women by any stretch, but certainly more common.

Sudden Compulsion to be Filled

Petite women have a deep urge for our character to fill them up with his cock. The reason why? It's not totally clear, but they all understand that they won't be sated until they are impaled on his fuckstick. It could be his sizable genitalia (let's just say our man is packing)_ _which the petite women know will make them feel particularly stuffed, more than any other guy could.

These women won't feel like this 24/7, but certain things will trigger the feeling. Maybe someone mentions the character's name in conversation, they see him walking down the street, or they're generally just aroused as any normal woman would be and they recall some interaction with our character. In this last situation, they might be having sex with someone else, but secretly (or maybe not so secretly) they wish they were fucking our main character.

Sex with other men or masturbation might help the desire of being filled to the brim subside somewhat, but they won't feel completely relieved until they get the real deal from our main man. Eventually these women might go to great lengths to satisfy their longing to be stuffed.

Nympho Sex Toy

The petite women react to our character's use of them by fully complying with his desires and basically doing anything they can to satisfy his urges. As far as the women are concerned, they are simply sex-toys to be used at his command. This doesn't mean that they act like dead fish and don't participate. Oh no. Rather, they are extremely turned on, very unlikely to resist any actions on the part of our character, and go out of their way to satisfy his sexual kinks.

These women want one thing: to be stuffed with the character's penis. Anything he wants to do before, after, or during that process is fine with them. The women might as well be fleshlights, only there to be filled. Agree to be a live in sex in exchange for a quick 1 minute blowjob? Sign them up! Our guy wants tight petite asshole to keep his cock warm while he eats at a fancy restaurant? It would be their honor. Some women might be quite vocal during sex while others might be blissed out. This will vary from woman to woman, but as soon as the sex starts, they'll see themselves only as sex toys, deserving of little more than to be used.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)