More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Character

Peter

As a son in a strangely complicated family, I lived in my step dad's house with my mom, sister and new step brother. It was a pretty large family and for a mechanic, he somehow had a particularly big house with a big yard. It was not as rich as my real dad's but it was incredibly spacious. The space inside was unlike any other suburban house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper floors, a living room, kitchen, dining room and a huge porch area on the lower floor, not including a very spacious garage and basement. It made me wonder how was it that Fred could get his hands on such a property. When I asked him, he said that it used to be owned by his grandfather who was very interested on working with cars. The place had been renovated and rebuilt twice ever since he past away.

Even then, it did not excuse Fred for making the walls thin enough for people to hear what was going on when things got private. Right next to my room was my sister Abby's room. Whenever her boyfriend, Ben, was around, I could hear her moaning loudly together with muffled knocking noises. Down the hall was where Fred and my mom, Amy, slept, and when they were not, I could hear louder fucking noises coming from behind the closed door. The same could be said with my step brother's room whenever he brought home a girl he wanted to fuck. Sadly, the only one who had yet to experience any hot and heavy action was me, the nerdy shy son, as I was not as confident or as sociable as any of them. I was addicted to porn and had a habit of peeking at naked women when I felt like I could get away with it, all the while stroking my 10 inch dick while watching them. Like my precious family members, I was also almost always horny, and the lid holding all my repressed sexual energy felt like it could explode at any moment.

Peter's life:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)