More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

Peter

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your blonde hair is cut almost short enough to spike. You give the mirror a little flex and admire your tall lanky frame.

You exit the bathroom wondering what just happened. You turn your TV on and every station is playing the same thing. As you settle in your neighbor Maya walks by.

“Shit, Maya, you’ve got to see this!”

Maya steps in. She stares at the TV.

Reports are coming in from all over the world of missing persons. We have a confirmed number of more than a million people worldwide. A number that is almost certain to grow. Now over to Tony for commentary.

Thanks, John. Rumors that this is the rapture are total bunk! Around the world , it isn’t just Christians that vanished. Clearly this is something else, mass alien abduction. It’s the only thing that makes logical sense…

Maya looks stunned. “Fuck! I can’t believe that many people just vanished.”

“What are you going to do?”

She closes her eyes and looks deep in thought. When she opens them her mind seems made up.

“I think I’m going to go to class.”

Your jaw drops.

“What else am I going to do? I still want to learn early Roman history.”

You shrug. If ever there was a good reason to blow off class this is it.

———————————————————

After a week off for everyone to mourn lost family and friends, classes resume. The next three months are nothing more than boring routine. Sure, there are reports some succubus got elected mayor of Las Vegas and proceeded to name herself a Queen and there are rumors you can sell your soul for money or power, but you don’t know any people that have.

What changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)