More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who are you?

Peter Pines, a recently transferred middle manager

"So that about sums it up, once again, I'm Mr. Pines and I look forward to working with you all" Your forehead was sweating profusely as you awkwardly stood at the front of the office with only a handful of staff bothering to clap enthusiastically after your welcoming speech. You expected this sort of treatment from the moment you were told to transfer form the HQ building to the auxiliary building.

Any transfers, especially from HQ no less would be looked upon with suspicion and disdain. You were not naive enough to think that the cold, mechanical cogs of office politics were already churning to gauge if you were chump change or a real threat to those looking to get on top. Sure enough, a young-looking, confident male with slick jet black hair approached you.

"Hey, Mr. Pines right? I'm Jack Bones, great welcome speech, really 'inspiring' for us younger folk" He extended a seemingly warm handshake only to squeeze your hand like a sponge, a classic albeit overused tactic to show dominance.

"Younger folk? Come on, I'm only 32-years old Jack" You try to appear unfazed as you compose yourself.

"I get it, HQ thinks you couldn't cope with the job so they transferred you here huh?" Jack smirk, a comment you couldn't refute since it was basically true, minus the sugarcoating poured on by your old boss. You clench your teeth and was about to shoot back before a voluptuous brunette wearing an almost transparent white blouse wrapped her arms around Jack's waist.

"Mr. Bones, you have a meeting at 9.30am, would you like a quick blowjob as usual before it starts?" The brunette asked even though she had already unzipped his pants and was busy fiddling with Jack's boxers.

"To the balls, you know how I like it Natalia"

"Oh where are my manners, Pines, this is Natalia, my personal assistant"

"Mhm-mm...N-ic..e...to...mteet...y-yyou..sllurgup...." The greeting felt insincere, what with Jack's entire cock crammed in Natalia's mouth, her red lipstick leaving a noticeable mark on Jack's bushy cock. Scenes like this were common, especially in the working world of adults, particularly public sex in the office. It was akin to a wild animal mating in the forest, as if to say 'I made it' or 'This whore's mine'.

You opportunities to fuck in the office though, be it privately or publicly were limited. After all, you didn't have much clout or influence as a middle manager back in HQ. So the bunch of women who did sleep with you in private slowly realized they were wasting their time as you weren't getting promoted anytime soon. Your superiors who were female didn't even bat an eye to someone like you, as if walking past a worm in the dirt.

"You're a middle manager too right? Guess you're aiming for the department manager role since the old fart is retiring soon huh" A subtle threatening voice was embedded in Jack's voice as he spoke to you.

"You should find yourself a personal assistant or secretary, I'm sure you had one in your previous HQ post but I think everyone eligible and hot are all taken up here, tough luck HUH PAL" With that, Jack strutted back to his office, his cock still in Natalia's mouth as he barked for her to follow on all fours. Naturally, Natalia obliged, crawling on all fours while trying to keep Jack's bare cock in-between her lips.

You chuckled as you read between the lines of Jack's words:

"YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME...FUCK OFF"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)