More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaymac1337 jaymac1337

Who are you?

Peter, newly minted bachelor

Looking up from a pile of my boxed belongings, I'm dumbstruck by the beautiful sight before me, which is why it takes a few shouts for me to notice my girlfriend's voice from down the hall.

Make that ex-girlfriend. Official as of 7 minutes ago if the wall clock was correct, hence the boxes of my things. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she planned this breakup. "Are you ignoring me already, Petey? Or did you go deaf?" Veronica asked, arms crossed angrily beneath her petite bust and hip cocked to the side. She was practically shoulder to shoulder with this Regina...being, but paid her no notice, even as Regina looked Veronica over, I'd guess disapprovingly.

"Th-th-the genie!" I exclaimed, pointing to the figure beside her. How had she not commented on her?

"Jeanie, huh? Haven't heard that nickname before. I like it." Regina nodded contently. "Also don't bother. This body," Regina gestured to her hourglass form, "is for your eyes only." She winked.

"Geez, did one of your little dolls hit your head, klutz? No one's here but you and me, and that's already one too many. Clean up your stuff and get a move on, Petey." Veronica retreated to our, now her, room, slamming the door to punctuate her demand. I hated that nickname.

"That's rough, buddy, but as the new Ringmaster, you have your pick of the ladies.". Regina encouraged, stretching and looking around. "You live here?"

"Not anymore, in case you weren't listening." I muttered, gathering my spilled _figurines _and repacking them.

"I wasn't. I was looking at that chick's washboard chest. Is that why you're moving out? Smart move, you're way out of her league now."

"Are you dense?! She kicked me out! We just weren't a good match for each other, I guess."

"Yeah, cuz of the tits." Regina nodded sagely. "Cute little ass though."

"GOD WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?? I'm going through some shit right now." As my temper rose, I felt a warmth from the ring. I didn't notice Regina close her lips immediately, because I soon heard our, now Veronica's, bedroom door slam open and petite feet stomping back to the living room.

"Didn't I tell you to get out of here? Who the hell are you screaming at, Petey?" Veronica huffed, her chest rising and falling with exasperated breath.

How does Peter respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)