More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gton91 gton91

Who Found The Rulebook?

Pete Sanders- High School Senior Whose Had The Book For 2 Weeks

"Mmmph" I groan when a ray of sunshine peaking through the bedroom shades disturbs my sleep. I roll over on my side and drift back asleep, determined to stay in my dreams.

After throwing the covers over my head, I'm brought back to my first day of my senior year at North Point High. I mumble curses as I approach my rusty, old, locker located in the very back corner of the building. Seniors normally get the best lockers near the entrance. However, the principal assigned me this piece of crap as punishment for being caught peaking into the girls locker room.

I dial the combination and yank on the handle to it open. On my third tug it finally gives and I fall back on my ass from the momentum. Ignoring a passing group of girls laughing at me, I pick myself up and discover an object sitting in the corroded locker. Grabbing hold of the black marbled notebook, I see large text imprinted on the cover in gold.

"The Rule Book?" I read out loud to myself in confusion.

I take a moment to wonder how the book looks brand new when it's been sitting in a locker that hasn't been opened in years. Then I flip it open to find fine print filling the inside cover with claims that it can change reality.

After reading all of the details such as the difference between 'Old Rules' and 'New Rules' I decide it's a load of garbage. I guess that it probably belonged to some poor sap in detention who was fantaszing. I'm about to chuck it in a near by bin when suddenly the bell rings.

"Crap!" I gasp, realizing that I'll be chewed out for being late to physics. Figuring I have nothing to lose since I'm already late, I open the book back up and begin writing.

Old Rule: The Rule Book's owner may come to any class late without punishment.

Living up to my reputation as the 'School Weirdo', I get another idea.

New Rule: Whenever the owner of The Rule Book greets Mr. Wattz, the physics teacher at North Point High School, he will instantly shit himself and dismiss the class before running out of the room.

I slide the book in my backpack and make my way to the classroom. Bracing myself to receive a detention slip, I walk through the door. However, the fate I had already accepted didn't happen. Watching my teacher scurry out of the room with both hands clinging to his ass, I gripped my backpack's straps tight knowing my life was about to drastically change.

Just as I'm about to walk out into the hallway, the high pitched sound of my electric alarm clock startles me awake. I jolt up and slam the snooze button. Before laying back down I see the clock reads 10:00 am.

"Haven't been up this early in a while." I say to myself as I stretch out wide. Reveling in the smooth feeling of the silk sheets, I take up as much space on the King sized bed as I can.

When I realized I could make reality whatever I wanted, I decided to savor the magic. For the past 2 weeks I have only been altering my home life. I erased the rule about Mr. Wattz shitting himself, it was entertaining but got old after a few days. Besides changing school's start time to 1:00 pm, I haven't written any rules regarding people out side of my family's property.

"Pete, honey! I heard your alarm go off! I have breakfast waiting for when you come down!" A woman's voice echos into my room from downstairs. Although she is shouting, her tone is sweet and loving.

I toss the luxury covers to the side and hop out of the bed. Wiggling my toes in the carpet, I look around and admire the spacious master bedroom. Resting on top of the dresser in front of me is a picture of my family contained in a decorative frame. The four of us are lined up in height order.

Examining it from left to right, the first person I see is my father. Craig Sanders is a muscular man who towers over others with his immense height. A small touch of grey is littered through his dark brown hair, giving him a sophisticated look. That in addition to his chiseled jaw line makes him the prime example of a sexy professor.

To the left of him (the right when looking at the picture) is my Mother, Evelyn Sanders. Perfectly white teeth shine from a wide smile as she posses with an arm wrapped around her husband's waist. 'Amazon' is always the first word that pops into my head when trying to describe her body. She's also very tall, standing at only an inch or so shorter than my father. Her head often reaches above at least a good chunk of men in the room and she dwarfs almost every woman standing next to her. The thick, long, legs providing this height makes her a fierce presence. Red-ish brown hair cascades over broad shoulders that also exceed the female standard, but can't be considered masculine either. Although she has wide hips and a very filled out ass, the best assets are resting on her chest. Even while wearing a loose sweater, you can see her E-cups stretching the fabric trying to break free. She's put on a little weight throughout the years, so her stomach has a little chub to it, but she's definitely still a smoke show.

Next in line is my sister, Cindy, who is two years older than me and the favorite child. She always had a mean girl attitude and constantly teased me growing up. But I have to admit she has the body to back up her attitude of a bitchy popular girl. Her height reaches just around our Mom's shoulders. She's essentially a copy of Mom but with scaled back proportions. My sister has D-cups, slightly less thick legs, and she's skinnier. However, there are two things that set her apart. She somehow received the recessive trait of our Grandma's blonde hair and her ass is definitely fatter compared to the rest of her body than Mom's.

Finally, there is little old me. I am what you call the runt of the litter. Somehow, I managed to grab the absolute worst traits from my family's elite gene pool. My height barely manages to reach my sister's shoulder. Although I'm not quite fat, my smaller frame makes the little weight I do have stand out. My scruffy facial hair does little to hide the mild case of double chin below my face.

"Cindy! Get your ass down here and set the table right now!" Mom's crude screams are almost loud enough to make the house vibrate, but are more than capable of snapping me out of my trance.

After shaking my head I walk over to the master bathroom. While brushing my teeth I gaze into the wall's mirror. I'm still the same old short, chubby, and scruffy me. There was a time that I considered using the book to make myself tall and jacked, but I find some sense of satisfaction dominating the world as I am.

Then I admire my sleep clothes. I'm wearing a T-shirt thats pretty baggy, but not long enough to shield what I'm wearing down below. The only thing covering my lower half is a pair of white Jockeys that are probably one or two sizes too small. The fabric stretches tight around the top of my thighs and ass. My eyes center in on my crotch, which is the only part of my body I used the book to alter. My new and improved 8 inch cock is currently working with a pair of massive balls to form the hulking bulge in my underwear.

After spitting into the sink, I put down my toothbrush and head out of the bathroom. With my morning grogginess gone, I notice the mine field of discarded panties littered throughout the floor. A smug grin spreads across my face while I purposely step on as many pairs as possible on the way to the door. Then I make my way downstairs.

As I go through the hallway, I see that my room is not the only place covered in panties. I follow the underwear trail down the stairs and eventually other women's clothing such as skimpy tops and bra's start to appear.

When I enter the kitchen I find Mom bringing a pan of bacon over to the table. She's wearing the tiniest neon pink bikini top. The straps are paper thin and the cups' minuscule triangles of material are barely enough to cover her large nipples. Her outfit's bottom half only consists of a matching G-string. If the thin material wasn't so bright, you would think she was bottomless. Finally, I see her bare feet plop against the kitchen tile as she walks.

Mom notices me and her face perks up in excitement. Her voice nearly squeaks as she greets me with pure joy.

"Oh good morning, Pete! I didn't see you come in."

Then I see her eyes look down and hone in on the bulge jetting from my crotch.

I let her bask in the glory of my dick for a moment and then, with that grin still on my face, start walking over to her. She sets the pan down on the table and stretches out her arms to receive my greeting.

Approaching her suddenly reminds me of how immense the height difference between us is. I wrap my arms around her and grab two full handfuls of her ass. Then Mom bends down and puts her lips on mine. We let our tongues dance in a sloppy make out session for a few seconds before I pull back, not letting go of her ass.

"Morning Mom. It was pretty weird waking up without your lips wrapped around my cock." I say while trying to sound calm and confident.

Mom smiles back at me and I feel her hand reach down and rub my growing erection through my Jockeys.

"It definitely felt strange starting the day without sucking down your fuck stick. I especially missed my morning dose of your boy batter." Her response, although sexy, is filled with a sense of desperation.

Lifting my arms, I caress my way up from her ass until my hands are firmly grasping those huge tits in front of me.

"Maybe I'll let you gobble up my cock right now. I wanna nut all over these fat fun-bags." I reply while shaking Mom's massive breasts in my hands.

Her hand goes from rubbing to gripping around my cock.

"Mmmmm. You know I love slurping up your load no matter where it lands. Shooting it on my rack just means my titty meat keeps all that jizz warm as I gulp it down. Ooooh!!"

Mom's seductive tone bursts into a high pitch yelp when my right hand pulls on her nipple. I make a move for another kiss which Mom sees and lowers herself down to reciprocate. While we swap more spit, I feel her fingers stretch out to grab my balls. I pull back again, and move my right hand back down to her ass.

"But after you lick up all my boy batter, you're gonna pop in your dog tail butt plug. I feel like playing fetch the dildo with my busty bitch." I remark through my smug grin.

Mom bursts into a giddy school girl's giggle when she hears this. Her grasp on my dick slightly tightens while she continues to chuckle.

"You really love that silly game don't you? How did my sweet baby boy turn into such a jokester?" She says after managing to get a hold of herself.

I jiggle her ass cheek in my hand a little. I don't think I'll ever get tired of how curvy Mom is.

"I can't help it. You just look so stupid scrambling on all fours with a dildo in your mouth!" I defend myself while sounding like I'm pointing out the obvious.

This makes Mom start to giggle again. But this time she's able to speak through her laughter.

"It is pretty funny, isn't it? I really do chase after that dick bone. It must look absolutely ridiculous! Wagging my tail while waiting for you to throw my toy." It's clear Mom's holding back laughter by the look of her stupid grin.

"How about I film it this time? You can watch the video while I drill that dildo you chased around into your ass. Now show me what my bitch sounds like." My demand sounds patronizing, like I'm actually talking to a dog.

Mom flashes me a big smile for a second and then she goes "WOOF! WOOF!"

Now we both bust into a hearty laughter. A few seconds later I give her ass a hard slap "AGAIN!" I say.

She lets out another "WOOF!" which revitalizes our giggling.

After about a minute of laughing, the sound of silverware clinging against a plate gains our attention. I turn my head and find my dear sister, Cindy sitting at the table. Her blonde hair is tied up in a messy bun. She's wearing a very light pink top. The shirt's way to small for her, almost as if its meant for a child. It's easy to tell she's not wearing a bra by the way her large chest is stretching the material. Two nipples seem close to bursting out into the open air. The last piece of clothing she has on is a pair of white panties. They're regular panties instead of a thong or G-string. The elastic around it's thigh holes and waistband are light pink.

"Looks like the little skank snuck in while we where playing." Mom says as she backs away from me and places her hands on her hips.

Cindy looks at Mom with a meek expression. One of the first things I did with the book was address my sister's attitude problem. I also tinkered with my parents' opinion of her. Sometimes I feel like I over did it, but it's' just too much fun messing with her.

"Good morning Mommy." Her soft greeting has almost a child like demeanor. She sounds like a toddler meeting her parent's friend.

Cindy looks over at me. "Morning bro." she says while still sounding shy. However, its clear she feels a little more comfortable with me.

She makes eye contact with me for a second but her gaze quickly drop down to my groin. Pure lust fills her eyes while my sister openly stares at my fully erect cock pushing up against my Jockeys.

I greet her in a casual tone "Hey Cindy. How'd you sleep?"

It takes a second for her to snap out of her cock trance. But eventually she looks up at me.

"Ok I guess. Mom was really loud while you where giving her the 'Pete-Pipe-Down'. I mean, louder than the usual." I love hearing the ridiculous terms that I've implanted in my family's vocabulary.

I open my mouth to respond but Mom cuts in.

"Your brother really went to town on my fuck hole. You know he's an expert at making Mommy's little twat tweet. His cock's so good, it makes me scream every time. Though, he did have some extra energy last night." She says sounding like she's looking back on a fond memory.

"We could tell. It got Dad all horny and he started humping my leg. Usually he just squirts out one load but with all your moaning, Dad managed to fire his little pea-shooter three times." My sister explained.

Our new sleeping arrangements were thanks to me of course. I took Dad's spot in the master bedroom but I wasn't sure where to put him right away. The first two nights I had him sleep in the closet. Then he spent the next two on the floor in a doggy bed. Finally I had the idea to make my sister share her bed with him.

Whenever I send them up to bed, Dad and Cindy strip off all their clothes (if they're wearing any) and slide into my sister's twin sized bed where they 'Settle Down' for about an hour before lights out. The definition of settling down changes every night but always involves Cindy humiliating, dominating, or abusing Dad somehow. While I don't love the idea of my bitch sister having any power, the idea of my macho man Dad getting bullied by 20 year old girl is too hilarious to pass on.

Sometimes she makes Dad worship her feet. Other times she'll stick her ass in his face and makes him give a rimjob. My sister occasionally does things like making him dress up in her panties or have him fuck himself with one of the many dildos stored in her room. Apparently she finds that pretty funny.

Every pre-bed playtime involves getting herself off to a picture of my cock. I still remember giggling while writing New Rule: Every room in Pete Sanders' house, the owner of The Rule Book, must have a framed picture of his cock

My flashback is cut off by Mom yet again.

"Now Cindy, you know thats just your Father's night time ritual. It's not his fault he can't control his teeny weeny. The only way he can get a good night's sleep is to make his little pecker squirt. We need him rested for work so he can give Pete spending money."

Cindy looks down at the floor, giving my crotch a glance on the way.

"I know Mommy. It just gets pretty messy when Dad's teeny weeny cums more than once." She tries to sound understanding but its obvious she's just defeated.

Then my sister looks back up at me. With a pleading look on her face she begins to speak.

"Oh yea Bro, speaking of which... Would it be ok if I changed the bed sheets today? Our bed is completely soaked in Dad's jizz and its starting to feel crusty."

Oh yea I forgot to mention that once the lights go out, Dad is overwhelmed with the need to cum. However, he doesn't just jack off. He wraps himself around Cindy's leg and humps her thigh until he busts. The cherry on top is that no one is allowed to change the sheets until I say so.

Returning my focus to the conversation, I bring my hand to my face and start stroking my chin. My sister looks at me with suspense as I pretend to seriously consider her request.

"Mmmmmmm. I'm gonna say no. Let's give it a couple months. They're almost completely yellow, plus I want to see how crusty they can get. Besides, you're pretty used to rolling around in cum anyway."

That last comment combined with my condescending tone gets a giggle from Mom that ends with a snort.

My disappointed sister looks down at her plate of eggs and bacon in defeat.

"Ok, a couple more months.... I'm hungry. Could you please spit in my food so I can eat." She asks.

I start walking up to the table as I prepare to fulfill one of my more bizarre rules.

"Sure thing slut. One hot loogie coming right up!" I saw with joy.

When I get to her, I decide to not bend down towards the food. Instead I stand up strait so my cock is level with her face. I make an exaggerated, gross, sound while gathering phlegm in my mouth. Then I slow release my saliva, taking care to make sure it lands right on her eggs. We both watch the glob of spit fall right on her target.

Mom struts over to my right side, her voluptuous body jiggling with every step. I reach out and place my hand on top of her ass when she stops. "What do you say slut?" she asks in a motherly tone.

Cindy begins to look up at me but only gets to my cock before stopping. I'm ragging hard at this point. The outline of the tip is clearly visible.

"Uhm... Thanks for the loogie Pete." She says. Cindy is fully mesmerized by my dick.

"Hey.... Hey. My eyes are up here." Sounding offended, I point my right middle and pointer fingers at my eyes.

My sister looks up at me, a deep red flush fills her cheeks.

"Oh, uhm... Sorry bro." She huffs and looks down at her food, too embarrassed to face me. I watch as my sister tries to distract herself by picking up one of the spit covered eggs with her fork and putting it in her mouth.

Suddenly Mom's authoritative voice bursts through the room. With her hands on her hips, she quickly leans down towards her daughter. I enjoy how it sends her big melons swinging.

"Cindy Butt-Slut Sanders! Were you checking out Pete's fuck stick again?!?! He's your brother you pervert!"

I forgot about her new, or 'old', middle name.

Cindy swallows her bite and puts down her fork. Then she looks up at mom, her face still red as a tomato.

"It's too hard not to look! I know he's my brother but can you blame me?! He's always walking around with his junk jutting out of his Jockeys! Whenever his dick's right in my face, I can't stop myself from admiring it."

My sister points right at my erection as if it's proving her point. Mom takes a quick glance at my crotch before firing back at her daughter.

"Pete can dress comfortably in this house like everyone else. That doesn't mean you can just go ogling his shlong! You shouldn't even be thinking about your brother sexually! Let alone drooling over his pussy pounder!"

I consider stepping in for a moment. At this point I'm ready to finally get some action going. But the humorous side of me wants to indulge so I let it play out a little more.

Turning my head back to Cindy for her response, it starts to seem like her face is now red with anger. You can tell she's finally fed up with getting caught staring at me and being shamed for it.

"You can't seriously blame me! Pete's constantly waving his cock around! Look at all his man-meat! There's so much of it, his Jockeys look like they're about to rip! Of course my panties are gonna get soaked when I see it! I can smell his pre-cum from here for Christ's sake!"

My gaze wanders down to Cindy's panties where there is, in fact, a wet spot forming between her legs. I take a break from watching the jiggle show to see how soaked she'll get.

Mom takes a deep breadth. I stay focused on my sister's panties but I know that Mom is standing up strait and pinching the bridge of her nose. She always does that when trying to calm down. Seeming more collected, Mom attempts to reason with Cindy.

"Yes, your brother's got a whole lot of man-meat. It's no secret he's hung like a horse and yes, it certainly looks delicious in those Jockeys. But it's your BROTHER'S man-meat."

My mother's left hand reaches down and grabs hold of my erection. The outline of my dick becomes more visible than before. You can even see my huge balls through the material. Cindy takes her gesture as permission to stare at my crotch.

"I know that it doesn't seem fair. Seeing your brother strut around the house with his massive meat hammer wagging left and right in his Jockeys. It's ok to look at the picture in your room but staring at it, wanting it, even thinking about it in person is perverted. You're his sister."

Although she's still obviously unhappy, Cindy appreciates Mom's calmness and reciprocates.

"But you two are Mother and Son. That doesn't stop you from taking his donkey dick daily. You and Pete are constantly boning. He's filling your cock-catcher every 15 minutes. You're upside down getting face fucked every chance you get. Why do you get feel Pete's nut sack slap your nose while he thrusts his manaconda but I don't?"

My sisters drawn out descriptions makes every ounce of blood in my body go strait to my cock. I start thinking that I'm going to step in soon.

"Sweetie, your brother is the man of the house. I'm the woman of the house. That over rules any taboos of our Mother-Son relationship."

I feel Mom step closer to me. She releases my cock only for a second so she can wrap her arm around my waist. The moment we feel comfortable, her hand is back at at home. I give in to temptation and slide the tiny pink triangle hiding her left nipple to the side. Her areola is large but not huge, and her nipple is the size of a small nub.

When her nipple is freed, I dive my head into her chest and latch on. I start sucking on her tit with vacuum level strength. My tongue explores all over and I feel her warm, soft, flesh slightly stretch from the pressure.

Mom lets out a slight gasp when she feels me. Then she continues.

"The man of the house has the right to fuck his woman all he wants. Your Dad used to be the man, but then Pete turned 18. The rule says when a son comes of age, he's able to challenge his father for the position. So we took out their cocks and compared. Your brother was bigger so your Dad stepped down and gave him control."

I pull my head back with until Mom's tit escapes with a loud plop. Only a second passes before I dive right back in. Mom giggles while I feel her wag my erection back and forth in her hand.

"It wasn't even close. We didn't even need a ruler. But you probably know that from bunking with Dad. So now Pete calls the shots around here. It's his house and we have to live by his decisions. Thats why your brother spends all day banging me to his hearts content. Thats also why your Dad hands over his paychecks and the only thing he gets to hump is your leg. You get it now sweetie?"

Without letting go of the massive titty in my mouth, I glance over to see Cindy's reaction. She takes a second to process before speaking.

"I understand Mommy. He's the man and you're the woman. Thats just how things are. I'm just really jealous of you and your fuck hole. You get to have his oversized meat-hammer crammed up your pussy all the time. Meanwhile I can't even look at it. I would give anything to have that delicious dick down my throat."

That last sentence intrigues me. I pop off Mom's tit with another audible plop and look over to Cindy.

"Listen Sis. I'm not completely opposed to letting you see my cock." I say.

Her face lights up with joy and blurts out "REALLY!?!"

Then she looks to Mom "But wouldn't it be wrong?" she asks with real concern.

"Not if Pete says it's OK. It's only perverted if you go trying to catch a glimpse of his junk without his permission." Mom replies casually. Cindy starts beaming with glee again before I step in again.

"But you're going to have to really work for it. I'll give you tasks and if you do everything right you can see it. If you keep it up I'll let you touch it, suck it, and maybe...one day... you might get to fuck it."

My sister jumps out of her chair and gives me a giant hug. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" she cries out.

I give her a light push to get off of me and tell her to sit back down.

"Now for this one time only, I'm just going to give you one task to see my cock." I say.

Cindy looks at me intently and nods her head. I step up to her and turn around.

"I want you to kiss my asshole. Really make out with it. AND. I want you to tell me how much better I am than you. You need to show me just how grateful you are for this opportunity."

I pull my Jockeys down around my knees with one hand while the other ensures Cindy can't see my cock from between my legs. Then I direct my attention to Mom.

"Hey sugar-tits, be a good bitch and fetch your phone. I want you to film this and send it to the family chat when we're done." Without a word Mom skips off.

Our mother hurries back and crouches down for the best view. "Ok whenever you're ready honey." she says.

"Alright Sis. Spread my cheeks and get smooching."

I feel the cold air hit my asshole when Cindy grabs on to my ass.

"Oh Bro, thank you so much for letting me kiss your asshole." She says before plunging her face in my crack.

Cindy's really giving it her all. I can feel her whole tongue glide around my ass before pulling back with an exaggerated kissing sound.

"Oh my God bro! I'm so honored that a stud like you would even let me near your asshole. Thank you!"

Then she plunges back in. This goes on for about 10 minutes. I feel Cindy shove her face into my ass with full . She occasionally shakes her face between my cheeks like she's motor boating. At one point Mom even reaches and arm out and pushes her daughters head from the back.

"You got to go deeper if you want to see his dick Cindy! Stick your tongue up your brother's ass!" She says.

After another five minutes of worshiping I call it quits. Then I pull up my underwear and turn to face Cindy who is bouncing with anticipation in her seat.

"OK, you ready for your reward?" I ask to which she frantically nods her head.

I grab my waistband and give a dramatic "One...Two...Three!" and yank my Jockeys back down to my thighs.

My massive cock springs free into the air, standing proud and fully erect. Cindy's eyes go wide and her jaw drops.

"Oh..My..GOD." she says in amazement. Then my sister leans in closer to look at it from every angle. She even drops down to examen the bottom of my ball sack.

I smirk and shimmy my hips a little to make my shaft wag from side to side. After letting Cindy bask in my cock's glory for a total of thirty seconds, I pull my Jockeys back up.

"That was fucking amazing bro! Seeing your massive meat missile up close is easily the highlight of my life!"

I chuckle and watch her gawk at my Jockey covered crotch for a little.

"Alright I have a list of things you need to do if you want more. And this time, I'll even let you sniff my nut sack."

Cindy starts to squeal in excitement. "Really?" she asks.

"Yup. But you have to strip naked and go clean my room, including the bathroom. Make sure to really scrub down the toilet because you have to dunk your head in after you finish. Next, I want you to stick the plunger up your ass and waddle 10 laps around the living room. I think it would be funny."

My sister scrambles for the nearest pen and paper while I list my demands.

"By then I should be done with Mom so you'll suck on my toes while I watch a movie. After that, you need to get Mom's asshole ready for my cock by scrubbing lube on it with your toothbrush. Finally, have a two page essay on why you're obsessed with my cock prepared before coming to me. Its important that you film everything so I know you didn't cheat."

After reading it back to me for confirmation Cindy thanks me once again and scurries off to get started. She strips as she hustles out of the kitchen, adding to the floor's pile of discarded clothes.

"That was awfully nice of you." Mom says while walking up to me.

She puts her hands on my shoulders and bends down for another make out session.

"C'mon. Let's get you that morning does of boy batter." I say and then give her ass a hard swat.

Mom responds with a seductive "Ooooh yummy."

I reach out and play with her tits a little "But first I want you to beg for it like the bitch you are."

Mom smiles as lowers herself into a squatting position. Her knees spread wide causing the tiny thong to wedge further up her pussy. With her arms held up and bent at the elbow, she mimics a dog begging for food.

"WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!" She cries out.

We both break out into the laughter we shared earlier. I make her bark some more and we keep cracking up. Finally, I let my hard-on free one more time.

"WO-AUGH" I walk up to Mom and shove my cock in her mouth during one of her barks. I laugh again and I can tell she finds it funny too but is struggling to giggle with my meat in her mouth.

I lean my head back and bliss and thank God yet again for sending me The Rule Book.

Whats Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)