More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bullfox bullfox

What world do you want to create?

Pet Owners - Bitch in Heat - Adorable Pet

Pet Owners:

Any of age woman who owns a pet (dog, cat, snake, etc...) can be considered in turn, to be your pet.

Bitch in Heat:

The companionship and love granted to our beloved pets has brought out a spark of envy in these women. The simple lives these pets live - largly feasting, playing, and for those not neutred, breeding, calls to them. Often unaware of their own desires, many subsconsciously wish to embrace the pampered lifestyle, even if only for the few minutes they interact with you.

You are willingly given complete 'ownership' of these woman during the time spent with them. Like most pets, you can direct them to 'roll over', 'play fetch', 'sit', and other common instructions. You can even feed them scraps off your plates, and expect profound squeals of happiness and licking in thanks. Such acts simply brings ecstasy to those you commend.

And such ecstasy is transmitted to all parts of their body, including their nether regions. A minute of playtime will have them eagerly obey orders to be as nude as the beasts in the dog park. Another will have them dripping wet. Three? Well, that would have them all but humping your leg and begging to be bred. You can refuse, of course, but why would you?

Adorable Pet:

To the wider world, your adorable pets receive nothing more than 'scratched itches', 'loving caresses', 'commands', and 'words of affection'. Order a 23-year old, dog-owning customer to drop her clothes in the mall, and you would have bystanders smile at her obedience. Pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit, would have the nearby college girls all but cooing at the affection shown to your beloved pet.

Have her ass up, face down on the ground, exclaiming her need for you to knock her up, and following through on it? Half of the audience may erupt into applause at the live 'dogshow'. Others may cry tears of joy at the 'gift' you give her for being such a good girl. Some of those same college students may even desire to compete in the next such spontaneous event. Naturally, they give you their numbers to help them in their 'training'. Strangely enough, all animals are always being shoo-ed out with a walker when you come by.

Which pet owner(s) have their itch scratched first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)