More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What does happen to the clone?

Personal Research

Once the original Conner was outside the containment cell, Steph snapped her neck to the scheduled caretaker of SCP-038 who was still extremely focused on the computer and brushed aside as being too busy to notice that something was wrong. Taking both the clipboard and the second Conner clone, she observed that it was at the right age of the original subject as she escorted him out of the Botany wing and into the offices.

She bit her lower lip in anticipation and dread while she stood next to the copy, eyes darted left and right with time invested heavily on the site guards before departing away from them. Once they were in front of one of the common metal doors, Steph swiped her card before they were accepted inside and soon thereafter, laughed at how smoothly the trip was.

"So why am I here?" Her laugh immediately turned into a startled jump before fixing her posture by exhaling some stored air in her chest.

"You are here," There was a strange uncertainty in her tone, though that was the only thing that the clone picked up; not noticing the frantic glancing of her own room, "because the Foundation is wondering whether not you retained sexual organs and if you are in anyway fertile."

"Alright, but why did they trust a tree doctor to perform a checkup on me? They already took one of me away-"

"Oh don't be such a baby, it's not like I need to chop your balls. No, we're going to do this the old fashion way."

"But, there's a chainsaw literally behind you." A short glance was made at it before Steph pushed it off the counter, crashing with a brief metallic thud. Sitting on the now vacant bar with her arms on the side, Steph made her small posture somewhat frameable through her shorter stature, making the length of her petite skirt even more noticeable.

Suddenly she began to peel her stockings off, pulling her heels along with the bootees to reveal her slender and shaven legs that began to swing. The Conner clone gazed at the sight of black underwear being unsubtly hidden with a surprised doe-eyed expression.

Astonishment was further emphasized when Steph lifted her skirt closer to the pelvis in order to hook onto her panties before proceeding to withdraw them, spreading her legs wide to showcase her newly-liberated limbs alongside her crotch.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Drop your pants." Hesitating for a moment, the facsimile pulled his garter along with briefs to let his cock breath and spring towards the female researcher who was now gesturing for him to come forward. As he grabbed his manhood and insert it inside her vagina, there were but a couple of words that dissuaded him from doing so, "Ah ah ah."

A finger was waved in front of him before it pointed downwards to the floor which prompted the clone to his knees, witnessing Steph stir her clitoris before withdrawing. Incited, Conner had his lips planted on the folds of the labia with his tongue being spearheaded inside the vagina and wandered around there. A finger was presented inside, poking the owner's areas to which the duplicate mimicked by allowing passage of his index finger to explore.

Steph returned to biting her lower lip, the fear of being caught now gone as she pulled the head of the clone closer to her; deeper in her sex while her more sensitive areas were prodded, making her let out a moan be heard every now and then with varying pitches. The Conner clone continued in his amateur work as he felt his rod stiffen by his trip.

Moderately aroused, Steph began to raise her grey sweater until it reached above her B-Cups before she progressed to cupping one of them while breathing out soft moans, fearing that somebody in the outside would hear her. Juggling with stealth and pleasure, it proved difficult as the researcher herself to cover her mouth from time to time in an attempt to prevent discovery. From time to time, she failed to do so.

Nectar spewed out of her womanhood much to the facsimile's confusion which caused his pace to go slower. Albeit annoyed, Steph did realize that it was time for an even personal touch.

"You can stop now." And without a word, the duplicate stopped and looked up at the researcher, thinking he's done something wrong, "Stand up."

He immediately complied; Steph soon witnessed a fully erect shaft directed straight at her. She couldn't restrain herself from smiling widely.

Withdrawing her phone from one of the labcoat's pockets, the researcher promptly took photos of the rod before pointing to her crotch.

"Insert it."

"What?"

"Your dick." The Conner clone quickly looked down at his genitals, "Put it in."

A moment of hesitation happened before the duplicate followed the order and had inserted the mushroom-shaped tip in between the slit before driving it in. There seemed to have been some resistance that was torn down when more was applied through the act of pulling back and in again.

Though unfamiliar, Conner was now performing vaginal sex much to the delight of Steph. A leg was raised and rested on one of the lookalike's shoulder before it was gripped on, increasing the rhythm of the pounding and the difficulty of suppressing the act as the sound of flesh smacking one another filled the room and echoed throughout alongside undetected/liberated moans varying in pitches.

Steph began shouting words, specifically encouragements, verbs, and commands - in the ranges of "yes!" "fuck it!" "fuck me" "harder, fucking harder!" - at the clone who complied by increasing the pace of his thrusts/minimizing the delay in-between them. As one hand was preoccupied with playing with her breast, another seemed to instinctively reach down towards her crotch before proceeding to rub herself in a circular motion with two fingers.

The routine repeated itself with the facsimile feeling tired and pleasured as he thrust himself inside the researcher, panting and wiping beads of sweat off of his forehead. Tragically he pulled out but before he could return his moist member inside the dampish slit, Steph had shown him her palm and circled her legs behind her, bending over on the bar and lifting both her lab coat and skirt above her waist.

"Behind me, now." Without protest, the duplicate kicked the chainsaw further along the side before picking up from where vaginal sex ended. Slipping the penis head inside the anus, he mimicked his first venture inside her by hammering it in, retreating, and repeating, and within seconds, they resumed in forgetting to be stealthy while performing the act.

Steph being the greater offender as she slapped on the bartop and her asscheeks. Though his knowledge was amateur, he repeated this act and proceeded to spank Steph much to her loud arousal and unkempt fervor which led to her shoving herself back and forth manually, making the job of the Conner clone simply just to slap the researcher's ass.

Both suddenly throbbing though didn't bother on decreasing their pace (or at least, the duplicate didn't have a say,) and continued on their pattern until Conner finally raised an objection:

"I'm going to pop!"

"Just keep it inside me damn it!" Pinned to the bar, the clone unleashed all his spunk deep inside Steph's anus, not withdrawing until they felt him empty his balls. When retrieving his manhood outside, thick and watery consistencies of cum seemed to backflow outside and drip towards the floor with the two collapsing on the floor, panting and sweaty.

The first to recover was Steph who crawled towards a box of tampons to - hopefully - block the intake of jizz as well as to fix her apparel. Looking down on the duplicate, she had one thing left to say before leaving:

"I'm just going to take a shower. You can take one later, but try to avoid the original you as much as possible to avoid any suspicion." And before he could point out the obvious problem, she exited her office without another word.

Returning to the Botany wing to assist in the research she's been assigned to, Steph returned the clipboard to the observation room of SCP-038 now that the scheduled technician was gone. And just as she was about to head to another containment cell, she ran to a scientist outfitted with a green shirt and tie and immediately raised a fist at him.

"Wilson you asshole! The next time you make me deal with your paperwork, I will toss each and every one of them into the incinerator."

"Don't blame me, blame those bureaucratic penny pinchers who can't afford to hire an assistant researcher for me." Dr. Wilson hurriedly escaped the hallway while excusing his action much to the frustration of Steph.

Back in her office though, the duplicate uncovered information about the original Conner and his schedule for the day, scanning the piece of paper before closing the folder and letting it rest back on the bartop. He had a shower to attend to, why should he notice that the time of the 038 experiment wasn't listed if he only had a week to live?

End document

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)