More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what's the story?

Perfect Storm

Dale Harvour lived next door a MILF. The MILF was Jennifer Stawn, and she was single and her son was in college. The house used to belong to Michael and Belinda Gregory. Michael was Jennifer's boss, and Belinda was Jennifer's best friend. They rented their house to Jennifer for below market value.

Jennifer was a VP at Michael's investment bank, and Belinda was a stay-at-home wife whose three kids were in college.

Dale knew all of this because his parents had been friends with the Gregorys. Dale was 20 and home for summer from college to watch his parents' house as they had just left on a two-week vacation to British Isles.

It did not take long for Dale to discover a secret: Belinda was meeting a lover at Jennier's house. He would see them come and go, and sometimes Jennifer would come home before the man left, so she was in on it.

Dale had a bondage and MILF fetish, and this was the perfect storm for him. A few well placed cameras caught Belinda and her lover coming and going and he even managed to get some footage through the window of Belinda sucking the guy off. This was illegal, of course, but who was going to press charges? If Michael found out about all of this, he'd kick Belinda to the curb, fire Jennifer, and kick her out of her house.

After collecting plenty of evidence, Michael confronted Jennifer and Belinda after Belinda's lover left. They were angry, but also scared and threatened to call the cops, but Dale threatened to send the evidence to Michael.

"What do you want?" Asked Belinda.

"I learned some knot-tying stuff in scouts, and I want to have some fun. Nothing violent or public, but it's that or I tell Mr. Gregory.

The women sighed and agreed. Dale had planned ahead and had a duffle bag full of ropes and toys. He had watched plenty of bondage videos, or more accurately, whacked off to them to learn many things and his last girlfriend was also into bondage, but lighter than Dale would have liked, so they broke up.

After a half an hour, Dale looked at his work. There was no way these two could escape this or even move much.

"As soon as I plug this in," said Dale holding a power strip, those vibrating wands come on. The more you move, the more those nipple clamps will bite, so try to stay still."

As the two MILFs looked on in horror, Dale plugged in the power strip. "I have some errands to run. I'll be back later."

The MILFs' eyes went bigger as the vibrating wands were pressed up against their pussies, and they had no idea how long Dale would be gone.

how long?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)