More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SG SG

What world do you want to create?

People you find attractive - Relational Inversion - Enthusiastic

Anyone you find attractive: If you find yourself sexually interested in another person, that desire will be mutual.

Relational Inversion: In any interaction with another person, they will perceive your relation to them in reverse. That means a bartender will try to order a drink from you, a cop will try to talk their way out of a speeding ticket, and a priest will ask you to take their confession. They have no misunderstanding of who they are or who you are. They will just behave and interact with you as though your roles were reversed.

That means that any person you find attractive will find you equally attractive. If you want to have sex with them, they will be just as eager to have sex with you. If you want to see them naked, they want to see you naked.

Enthusiastic: The people you want to have sex with will want to have sex with you just as badly. Note, however, that if you want a certain differential in the sex, e.g. sub/dom, voyeurism, oral sex, they will want to fill the same role that you do.

Who's inverted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)