More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

But who should be called?

Penny

An hour later, there was a knock on the door of the lab. The three scientists got very excited, this was their proper test, they would be able to tell if this worked!

Leonard opened the door, and admitted Penny.

She was wearing a knee length skirt, longer than usual, and a tight white top. The buttons were already straining over her breasts.

Raj pretended not to look, while Howard just gave in and stared, moving behind the table to hide his straining clothing.

"Ugh" Penny said, she gave Leonard a quick kiss, "What did you want anyway?"

"We wanted to show you this" Leonard said, guiding her to the machine, and pointed the light at her. Before she could say anything, Raj activated the machine. Penny almost immediately fell into a trance, her breathing getting heavier and faster. Howard quickly pulled over the chair, and sat her down.

The room was silent, each of the guys looked at Penny, each one enjoying the rise and fall of her tightly clad breasts.

Raj pulled the next lever, and the light shone brightly at her head. A small moan escaped her lips, and they shut off the machine.

Did it actually work though?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)