More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Penélope Cruz

Penélope Cruz Sánchez (born 28 April 1974) is a Spanish actress. Known for her roles in films of several genres, she has received various accolades, including an Academy Award and a British Academy Film Award, in addition to nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award, four Golden Globe Awards, and five Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Cruz made her acting debut at 16 on television, and her feature film debut the following year in Jamón Jamón (1992). Her subsequent roles included Belle Époque (1992), Open Your Eyes (1997), The Hi-Lo Country (1999), The Girl of Your Dreams (2000), and Woman on Top (2000). She is also known for her frequent collaborations with director Pedro Almodóvar in Live Flesh (1997), All About My Mother (1999), Volver (2006), Broken Embraces (2009), I'm So Excited! (2013), Pain and Glory (2019), and Parallel Mothers (2021), as well as with director Woody Allen in Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008) and To Rome with Love (2012).

Cruz achieved international recognition for her lead roles in the films All the Pretty Horses (2000), Vanilla Sky (2001), Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001), and Blow (2001). She has since appeared in a variety of films from a wide range of genres, including the comedy Waking Up in Reno (2002), the thriller Gothika (2003), the Christmas film Noel (2004), the action-adventure films Sahara (2005) and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011), the crime drama The Counselor (2013), and the mystery film on the Orient Express (2017).

She received critical acclaim for her roles in Volver (2006) and Nine (2009), earning Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations for each. She won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2008 for her performance in Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona. She is the first and only Spanish actress to be nominated for and to win an Academy Award, as well as the first to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 2018, Cruz made her American television debut as Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace in the FX series The of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, for which she was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.

Cruz has modelled for Mango, Ralph Lauren, and L'Oréal, and along with her younger sister Mónica Cruz, also designed clothing for Mango. She has been a house ambassador for Chanel since 2018. Cruz has volunteered in Uganda and India, where she spent one week working with Mother Teresa; she donated her salary from The Hi-Lo Country to help fund the late nun's mission.

Cruz is married to Spanish actor Javier Bardem. Bardem was her co-star in her breakthrough role as Silvia in Jamón, Jamón (1992), as well as starring alongside her in Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008).[170] They were also both in the 2013 film The Counselor, as well as in Everybody Knows in 2018. Cruz began dating Bardem in 2007 and they married in early July 2010 in a private ceremony at a friend's home in the Bahamas.

In 2012 and 2018, she posed for ads supporting PETA's anti-fur campaign. Cruz ranked as No. 58 in Maxim's "Hot 100" of 2007 list, and was chosen by Empire magazine as being one of the 100 Sexiest Movie Stars in the world. Men's Health ranked her at No. 32. on their "100 Hottest Women of All-Time" list. Esquire named her the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2014.

How does Penélope end up naked and embarrassed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)