More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Peebee (Mass Effect)

Pelessaria B'Sayle, nicknamed Peebee, is an asari member of Ryder's squad. She is young for an asari, giving her age as "100 and change."

A lone wolf and adventurer at heart, she originally came to Andromeda aboard the Nexus but quickly left and went adventuring on her own before encountering Ryder's team. Intelligent but socially blunt, she decides to join them simply as a means to finding out more about the galaxy's mysteries.

Psychologically, Peebee demonstrates both extremely high intelligence and hyper-individualism. Her restlessness is typical of many asari in their Maiden phase of life, though few go so far as to visit another galaxy.

Peebee is a potential romantic interest for a Ryder of either gender.

Background :

Peebee's mother had her late in life. Her father is elcor. She has at least one older half-sister, who is pureblood (according to Peebee, apart from her conception, their mother only mated with other asari). The two are five hundred years apart in age.

As a child, she was raised primarily by her mother and sister. Hailing from Port Lerama, Hyetiana, Peebee grew bored of living in the Milky Way, and joined the Andromeda Initiative with her then-girlfriend Kalinda T'Reve.

Peebee was woken from stasis very shortly after arrival by Kalinda, who was among the first wave unfrozen. Because Peebee's revival was unauthorized (the in-game Codex in Mass Effect Andromeda states she "should still be in stasis"), she lived off the grid for a period of time. Kalinda helped her to get identifying documents and access to vital resources, as well as introducing Peebee - who she fondly called "her little rogue" - to her social circle. Although Peebee enjoyed this, it became clear the relationship was emotionally abusive. Kalinda ended things on her terms and disappeared, at about the same time Peebee began studying Remnant ruins.

How does Peebee end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)