More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Paying for Dinner

[WP] Oh dear...it looks like this "Going Away to College" meal for your daughter was a bit to expensive. Luckily, they give you to the option for the restaurant staff to have their way with your wife and daughter to cover the bill! Lucky!
From u/Arc_guy_97

It was quite the event. The whole family came out to see Andi off. All of her uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, every one was so proud of our daughter, the future engineer. My wife, Sasha, and I hosted a “Going Away to College” meal, we had to move it up when Andi got accepted to a summer program. Luckily, we were able to still reserve the Tamsin’s Steakhouse.

Sasha and Andi were just saying goodbye to the last of our family to leave. I made my way over to the bar to settle the bill. Luckily, I had a coupon for “2 for 1 entrées and happy hour drink prices.” It allowed the event to be truly festive.

“What is this?” I asked looking at the total on the bill. “I had a coupon.”

“That coupon is only good on Wednesdays,” the bartender informed me.

The total was insane, the meals were more expensive than I thought plus I wasn’t getting 2 for 1. And most of Sasha’s family were heavy drinkers who were taking full advantage of happy hour drinks on our dime. There was no way we could afford this.

“Everything okay?” Sasha rubbed my shoulders as she came to my side. She could sense my tension, the stress of seeing such a large number on the bill.

I showed her the bill and she audibly gasped. “I’m so sorry, I can’t afford this without the coupon,” I told the woman behind the bar. “Can I speak to a manager about some kind of deal or payment plan?”

“Well, I’m the owner so,” I looked down, realizing her nametag read Tamsin, “we can do the talking.”

“We ready to go, Daddy?” Andi smiled approaching the bar.

“Almost honey,” I said. “So would a payment plan work?”

“Look you seem like a nice family, but I don’t have any way to ensure you’d make payments,” she said with a shrug. “But look, your family tipped pretty well, so I can put all that towards the bill, and honor the coupon just this once.”

My worries started to slip away, the event wouldn’t be ruined. Sure it would be more expensive than I had planned for, but it would still be manageable. “Thank you so much.”

“Don’t mention it, but there is just one more problem,” Tamsin said. “See you reserved the whole restaurant, which means that my staff didn’t get tips from anybody else. And now since the tips are going towards your bill, my staff is getting shorted for their time.”

I didn’t know what to say, what was she getting at? “Um, so do you need more or? I’m not sure what you want.”

“Well, I was thinking my staff might not feel stiffed by such a large party if they were shown a good time,” Tamsin said, her eyes darting towards my wife and daughter.

How could she suggest that? “What, no!” Sasha and Andi backed away, their faces show that they understand what Tamsin was requesting.

“Well, then I don’t know about being able to help you out,” she shrugged, “I’ll just have to call the cops about some dine and dashers. And I’m pretty sure at this amount, it’s a felony.” Sasha and Andi gasped. “Now, I wonder if ‘Daddy’ gets arrested and loses his job, will your little girl still be able to afford going away to college?” I glared at her. “I’ll give you a second to talk it over.”

“She can’t do this, it’s ,” Sasha whisper shouted as we huddled together.

“I’m not sure it is, we owe her money, she’s just offering another way of paying. So I guess it might be closer to prostitution,” I started rambling.

My wife hit me in the arm, “That’s not better.”

“She’s right though,” Andi spoke up. “If you get arrested, I can’t go to school. We have to do this.” She gave her mom a pleading look.

“This is crazy, there’s got to be another way,” I said.

Sasha groaned, “This is your fault. I told you we should’ve just had a cookout. Now it’s us who are going to have to pay for it.” My wife turned back to the restaurant owner, “You have a deal.”

“Perfect,” she smiled. She walked through the kitchen doors.

“Are you really…” I started.

But my wife interrupted, “Shut up. We have to.”

The kitchen doors swung open and just over a dozen men poured out, alongside Tamsin and the pair of waitresses that had served us all night. “Damn, that MILF’s got an ass,” the big black chef said as he tossed his apron aside.

“Why don’t you just have a seat,” Tamsin told me, pointing at a chair off to the side. Some of the staff started clearing space, others taking the opportunity to fell up my wife and daughter. “And make sure to stay quiet, nobody likes a noisy audience.”

She walked back over to the group, throwing her shirt off to the side. Andi was fully stripped, surrounded by the kitchen staff. For the first time, I was stuck staring at my grown daughter’s naked body. Her nipples disappeared as one of the Hispanic chefs take one into his mouth, and the blonde waitress takes the other. Another staff member’s big black fingers slid over the trimmed tuft of hair above her pussy, before pushing his finger back and into her. It felt wrong to watch as my daughter moaned at the attention of the restaurant staff.

When I looked away, I saw the chef who made a comment earlier with his face buried between my wife’s ass cheeks. She stood bent at the waist, another man’s cock rubbed against her face. One of her hands was wrapped around a big black cock, while the other was between the Latina waitress’s thighs. I had imagined my wife with another woman for so long, it was hot finally seeing her perform such an act, even if it was accompanied with other men.

The rest of the staff watched, waiting their turn, stroking their cocks in anticipation. Would it be weird for me to do the same? My cock strained against my pants, as I watched another man slip his cock past my wife’s lips. I mindlessly rubbed it through the fabric of my pants, tempted to free my throbbing member. Before I’m distracted by the sounds of gagging, my attention returning to Andi.

My beautiful genius of a daughter was now on her knees with a guy’s cock buried in her throat. A pair of cocks in her hands, and then I noticed the blonde hair beneath her, Andi was sitting on the waitress’s face. The straining of my cock felt wrong watching Andi, yet the urge to touch myself persisted.

“I’ve never done that before,” Sasha’s voice caught my attention. She was bent over a table that the Latina waitress was sitting on.

The man behind her was squirting something onto his cock, “First time for everything.” His cock was shiny, and he squirt his bottle between my wife’s ass. The pieces started to fall into place, this man was about to take my wife’s anal virginity. Something I’d pleaded for for years, but I was always turned down.

Her face contorted in pain as the black man slowly pushed himself into her. “Did I tell you to stop?” the waitress asked pushing my wife’s face back into her crotch. “That’s it,” she moaned grinding herself against Sasha’s face.

Andi’s head was being pulled between the array of dicks surrounding her. Each man getting a couple thrusts before another pulled her attention their way. Tamsin reentered the room with a purple cock strapped to her groin, a matching pair in her hands. “Carla, Sara, I’ve brought gifts,” she tossed the strap-ons to the two waitresses.

Sara climbed out from under Andi, but Carla stayed the course keeping Sasha pressed between her legs. With the waitress out of the way, one of the men knelt behind Andi. He pulled her hips back giving him the angle to plunge into her. I watched as Andi moaned from being fucked. Her moans were quickly muffled as another cock was between her lips.

It wasn’t long before orgasms started rolling out. Andi’s face caught a load from one man, another taking his place. The man in my wife’s ass grunted before pulling away satisfied. Even Carla screamed out in ecstasy, my wife’s face was glistening in girl cum as she moved leaving Sasha’s mouth open for a cock.

Tamsin made sure to get her turn fucking both of my family members. By the time the second wave of men were finishing, half the first wave were ready for another round. My wife and daughter were fucked by man after man, their pussies flooded, both of their assholes leaking cum, their skin painted white, hair matted.

“Your wife’s quite the woman,” Carla said, watching from the seat next to me. I had noticed her returning to Sasha a couple times, getting her share of orgasms, even using the strap-on a couple of times when she could sneak in between men.

Most of the sex had died out. Two men were still on Andi, one fucking her from behind the other using his hands to guide her head. She was too exhausted to move, laying limp on the ground. The men were on their last legs as well one final orgasm before the fun was over.

Sasha was laid out on the ground, one of the staff members straddling her with his cock sandwiched between her tits. From this angle I could barely see Tamsin fucking her, let alone in which hole. One man after another finished, until Tamsin was the last one standing, or rather fucking.

She finally relented leaving my wife on the floor. “It was a pleasure doing business with you,” Tamsin grinned as she walked past me. Her purple cock shined with my wife’s juices. Our debt was paid.

============

It was great having Andi back home for the holidays, it was hard having her gone most of the semester. We missed her dearly, especially after we found out she was pregnant. We were worried, tried to get her to transfer to the local community college, just for the year. Then she could live at home during the pregnancy and transfer back after, but she wouldn’t have any of it.

I carried the tray of sandwiches into the living room. Carla was on the couch between Sasha and Andi, a hand on each of their stomachs. “Oh, I felt it,” she cheered looking to my wife. The two of them kissed.

I had a vasectomy after Andi’s third birthday, so Sasha’s future child wasn’t mine, at least not genetically. A few of the men had consented to paternity tests. The prenatal tests came back negative for all the consenting men on Andi. But Sasha had a match, Carla’s brother who was one of the chefs that night. He wasn’t interested in being a father and agreed to sign away his parental rights. But Carla was excited to be a tía so she continued to come around, eventually becoming my wife’s girlfriend.

“Can I open just one?” Andi pleaded.

“Just the one,” I conceded. I searched through the pile of gifts under the tree. “Here this one.”

She tore into the wrapping paper. “Ahh they’re adorable,” Andi cried, holding up the pair of house slippers.

“And for you,” I held out a similar package to Sasha.

“And what about me?” Carla asked.

I pulled out another box, “How could I ever forget you?”

“Ah, how sweet,” she laughed, “I got you something too, while we’re giving.”

She dug into the back pulling out a small envelope. “Very funny,” I laughed.

“What is it?” Andi asked from the couch unwilling to stand to come find out.

I grabbed the slip of paper from the envelope turning it around to the three ladies. “A coupon to Tamsin’s.”

“Make sure to check the dates on that,” Andi teased, one hand on her growing stomach while she ate. The living room erupted in laughter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)