More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Paula's Poltergeist

Everyone thought Paula was an exhibitionist. There was the time her neighbors found her naked and locked out of her apartment. Then at a dance club, she went to the bathroom and was found naked in a stall later on.

Paula tried to explain something supernatural was pranking her, but everyone - family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors thought she was just using that as an excuse to cover her fetish for being naked. The story that her clothes just disappear did not convince anyone.

It had been three weeks since Paula found herself naked in her car in the apartment complex parking lot, and nothing odd had happened. Luckily nothing had ever happened at her job as a clothing store manager.

The weekend had come, and Paula went to the public pool for some sun. She put her purse and a change of clothes in a locker and went to the poolside.

She laid out a towel on a reclined lounge chair. She had one a hot pink bikini and she lay down on her stomach. She fell asleep and woke up later to find her bikini and towel had disappeared.

"Great, how am I going to explain this?" she asked as she walked to the locker room.

.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)