More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

So... Which one are you?

Patient Zero

You were a criminal once, having to serve a life sentence for something that can not be explained easily. When you were offered a chance to get out of prison early if you succeeded in a test. They had obviously offered this to other prisoners and you think that some agreed to it. You of course agreed to do so just based on the fact that you can get out and into the world again. They eventually loaded you onto a transport and took you through a random town to a decent sized lab which was a swarm of activity.

They did not know what would happen when they strapped you to that table. Every single person in the adjacent room was in full hazmat suits and it was obvious that this was one of their first tests of something. Also as you were led to the room with the table, you were escorted by men in full military gear. You also saw people like you in similar cells except for one who was completely naked compared to the other prisoners like yourself. Are these the people that you heard that agreed to this as well?

If they are then what is that naked person doing here? You think that they either went through a test already or their clothes were taken away from them by these “Guards”. If they survived the test you're going to, maybe you will as well just based on their results. Right before they start to strap you to this table they hand you a batch of papers that you are told to read and sign. They won’t talk to you and it’s obvious that they are waiting for you to make up your mind. After you signed they manhandled you onto the table, strapped you down and left the room very quickly.

What are they injecting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)