More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Whose first?

Pat

A tall slightly overweight man walks from work for lunch as a strange warmth fills him. The news station he worked for was reporting that the world felt a chill hours after the Mars rover finding something in the giant red rock. Pat shrugs as he orders his lunch and walks back to work. The rest of his day goes on as normal.

Getting home, he walks in and sets down his work bag. Behind him there is a knock at the door. For some reason Pat gets embarrassed by the UPS man handing him a package. He takes it and the feeling fades as he sits down for some games. A few hours later, he starts to make dinner so it will finish by the time his wife gets home. As she walks in, he feels this boost of confidence. The two have a quiet dinner watching the new Disney show. He cleans up and rejoins her on the couch for some quiet time before he has to go to bed. About 30-40 minutes later, instead of his normal kiss on the cheek and sleep, he throws his wife over his shoulder and carries her into the bedroom. Giggling the whole way, she is tossed on the bed and Pat climbs on top of her. After a few kisses, she stops him. "Hey remember I have school work. I would love to continue but I have a due date." she says pushing him away after a final kiss. Pat gets off and lets her go do her work. He slips into bed without a second thought of his day.

Weird tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)