More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CamBlay CamBlay

Which story do you want to read?

Passing the torch

As a senior year filled with all the excitement and drama that a girl as popular as Heather Ravers was sure to create for herself came to a close, it was with some trepidation that she dialled Hannah Woodsen's number. She was friends with the older blonde of course, Ashley's older sister similar in temperament and attitude, easygoing, playful, sexually liberated, but Heather couldn't help biting her lip in nervous anticipation of what she had to request of her. The phone rang, just long enough for Heather to start to believe she could put the call off till later, until with a sudden beep Hannah's melodious voice came through the other end.

"Hello Heather!" she beamed. "Congratulations on passing senior year!"

"Hey!" Heather replied just as happily. "Thanks so much!"

"You've got to tell me all about it." Hannah's genuine interest was infectious. "Ashley's told me bits and pieces. Zack and Chloe got together?"

"Yeah!" Heather nodded, shifting her weight so her bed rustled beneath her. "They're such a cute couple. What else, ermmm, Gavin's with Vicky..."

"Adorable!" The bitcrushed sound of Hannah's hands clapping together came down the line. "What about hook-ups?"

Heather laughed. "Too many to list H. But Logan and Sharon are making a serious go as a couple."

"No way!"

"Way," Heather replied. "I thought I'd never see the day."

"Fully exclusive?"

"Fully."

"No WAY!" Hannah exclaimed. "I'm so happy for him, but..."

Heather smirked. "But?"

"That's an amazing dick that's been taken off the market."

Both of them launched into a fit of giggles, Heather battling against them to give Hannah a teasing response. "Believe me, I know."

"Heather Ravers!" Hannah breathed in feigned shock. "You tell me right now what you mean by that!"

Heather had resumed giggling. "Later. I need to... Well, I've got a request."

"Go for it."

Heather sighed. "It's kind of a biggy."

"You're being so mysterious today." A small smile formed on Heather's lips at the older girls impatient tone. "Come on, what is it?"

"So you heard I made cheer captain right?"

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Yes Heather, I think you might have told me once, or twice, or a hundred times."

"Oh yeah." A teasing giggle aggravated the waiting blonde. "Well, I kind of made a deal with some guys from the teams."

"Oh really?" Hannah purred. "I think I know what kind of deal you might be referring to. Good to know the tradition I started hasn't died out."

"Far from it," Heather confirmed. "And as you've probably heard, both the football and basketball teams won state championships."

"I did." Hannah's smirk was audible. "You've got your work cut out for you."

"Well that's just it," Heather smirked back, her tone excited as she felt her sex moistening, rubbing her legs together to gently stimulate herself. "After the football team won we went double or nothing. If the basketball team lost, nothing. If they won as well..."

"Yeah?" There was the same simmering excitement Heather felt in that monosyllablic reply.

"I said I'd convince you to join us." The words came out breathlessly, Heather unable to believe she was really making the request.

The older girl giggled uncontrollably, an unbroken titter that she had to wrestle into silence. "You weren't kidding, that's a biggy."

"Will you do it?" Heather asked, no longer trying to hide her heavy breathing as her fingers slid into her pyjama bottoms.

"Listen to you," Hannah purred. "All revved up and ready to go. What's in it for me?"

"I would've thought the rewards would be obvious."

The older girl laughed. "I'm 21 sexy. High school boys don't interest me anymore."

"I'll be there," Heather gasped, one finger sliding in and out of her slit. "Wouldn't it be fun to let loose?"

Hannah ignored her question. "I like hearing you all worked up. Are you touching yourself?"

Heather moaned. "Are you?"

"No."

"Liar," Heather replied, brazenly fucking herself. "Wouldn't it be... mmm, hot? Two generations of cheerleader captains, the sexiest girls ever at Azure Rocks High..." Hannah couldn't hide a whine on the other end, Heather moaning herself at the sound.

"Maybe." Hannah feigned a dismissive tone, but her heavy breathing told a different story. The busty blonde tweaked her nipple between two digits, strumming her cunt with her other hand, while the younger brunette began to violently thrust her fingers into her own dripping hole.

"Why so coy?" Heather purred. "I've seen the way you look at me. It's not like you to have a crush."

"Don't tease me," the older girl gasped.

"But it's so much fun." A smirk broke out on the 18 year old girls face, even as her arousal almost overtook her. "For what it's worth, I have a bit of a crush on you too." Hannah could only moan in response, encouraging Heather to keep pushing. "I want to put my hands all over that sexy body. I want to grab your big beautiful tits, then put my mouth on your nipple and suckle. I want to taste that sweet cunt."

"I want you too..." Hannah growled, in too much pleasure to say anything more complicated as her heavy breathing became impossible to hide. "So badly..."

"So high school girls still interest you?" Heather panted, thrusting her crotch upwards as she rocked back and forth in self-generated pleasure.

"Forget the boys," Hannah gasped. "Just let me..."

"Ohhh fuck." The brunette clenched her eyes shut as a wave of ecstasy spread through her. "Sorry sexy, a deal's a deal. I promise, if you come, you can do whatever you... Ahhhhh!" Neither could speak anymore, both too intent on strumming themselves to climax, fingers that knew how to pleasure unleashed upon their own cunts. A cacophony of moans rose in intensity, both girls pushing each other to greater and greater heights.

"Shittttt!" Hannah hissed, throwing her head back as her cunt quivered and squirted cum onto her still moving hand. Heather squealed in synchronicity, hips rising automatically while her entire body clenched in orgasm. Their cries mingled together over the phone, fading swiftly out as the two girls rode out their respective climaxes. Heather whined as her cunt ceased spasming, sliding her finger past her lips then past another set of lips, sucking her own juices off and wishing they were Hannah's, while the older girl simply lay in post-orgasm bliss, letting her expansive chest rise and fall with each deep exhale. For a long moment neither girl said anything, simply lying and basking in the pleasured gasps of the other, before finally Hannah spoke.

"Where and when?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)