More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

What's next?

Part 2

Jimmy woke up from the pressure in his groin and lower belly. He felt, like he had been holding in his urin for days. He looked around and they were still driving on the on the highway. Just this time the landscape was greener and more lush, indicating they were closer to Florida already. There were also more cars on the road. His sister had also fallen asleep next to him. Outside the sun was going down. His dad was still driving, mom was dozing and snoring silently. "Mom?" Jimmy tired to move forward to touch her on the shoulder, but a sudden pain in his lower regions made him pull his hand back and grab his crotch. He felt a strong heat coming from inside his pants, and his genitalia felt swollen. His dad checked at him from the read view mirror. "Hey there buddy. Are you ok?" Francis said with real concern. His voice woke Audrey up. She blinked still sleepy and wiped off a long thread of drool, that had been running out of her mouth and into her cleavage. "What is it?" She finally said, and turned around to Jimmy. "I think he is in pain, or something." Francis said. "Are you ok, honey?" Audrey asked now. "I'm ... ugh ..." Jimmy was breathing heavily. "I feel so full, mom. Like I'm going to explode."

In Audreys eyes the alarm bells went off. Did we overdose him? "Ok, honey, we are going to take you to the next hospital, we are not far away from the next town, just hold on, ok?" Jimmy just nodded. "Francis, step on it!" Audrey now turned herself fully around so that she was kneeling on her seat. She reached back to Jimmy, taking his hands away from his crotch. "Ok Honey, let me take a look at this." Meanwhile Emily woke up. "What's going on here?" She blurted out when she saw Audrey bending over her seat. But Audrey ignored her. The tremendous bulge in Jimmys skinny jeans worried her. "Ok we got to get you out of those jeans, hun. That should ease the pressure a bit. Open that button." "What the fuck mom?" Emily protested. "Don't you remember the mess he made last time you took off his pants?" But Audrey took no notice. This was an urgent matter. Doctor Schwartz had warned them about this. "Make sure his testicles never get squeezed to tight when under pressure or he could suffer lasting physical damage." As soon as poor Jimmy had opened the button of his jeans Audrey started tearing his pants down, revealing his pale legs and his black briefs. "Oh boy... " was all she said before she bit her tongue to not unnecessarily scare her son. That doesn't look good, she thought never the less.

One of her sons hairless testicles was bulging out of the briefs leg. It had doubled in size and was so plumped up, that the ball sack was tight as a drum and shiny as a fresh apple. "Ok honey, I'm can't lie to you. This doesn't look so good. We can't wait until we reach the hospital. We will stop and you can try to relieve yourself, ok?" Everyone in the care went "What?!" Jimmy shook his head. "No, mom. There are to many cars around!" Francis nodded. "Yes, Audrey, you can't put the boy through that." Audrey realized they were right. At home it was different, people knew about his condition, but on this highway people wouldn't understand. Some might even call the cops and they would just start a whole clusterfuck. "Ok, honey, do it in the car then, ok?" Audrey stammered still trying to come up with a plan. "You... uh... you put a condom on, and jerk off into it." Jimmy looked puzzled. He had been wearing condoms before to save his boxers from occasional dick leakage, but the real eruptions would just shoot the condom away. But before he could say anything Audrey was just patting down her jacket for a condom. She always had some in case Jimmy needed one. "Shoot!" she said, when she noticed she had non with her. She looked around in dispair, then her eyes lit up. "Francis, hand me your wallet." Francis frowned. "What why?"

But Audrey already had grabbed his wallet from his Jacket. "You keep your spare condom in there!" She said triumphantly. Somewhere in the shadows Emily's voice said "Oh my god, I wanna be dead." While Audrey fumbled around in Francis Wallet Jimmy's second testicle started to slowly grow out of his briefs leg. "It's not going to fit him, Audrey." Francis said slightly annoyed. He knew that this would just fail and mess up the entire car, just like last time. If they added more stains to this cars interior, the little resale value that was left, would be gone too. But Audrey couldn't care less. "Honey, put this on, ok?" She handed Jimmy the unpacked little latex ring. Jimmy took it and pulled down his briefs with one hand. A terribly engorged penis came into sight, all red with thick dark veins crawling over it. It reminded Audrey of a bodybuilders arm somehow. With growing concern she watched Jimmy as he tried to fit the condom over the tip of his dick.

The sound of stretching rubber send a shiver down her spine. It took Jimmy a lot of plucking and pulling until he managed to fully roll out the condom. It covered only half of his hard penis, but Audrey was happy with the result non the less. "Ok honey, that's good. Now just try to have some nice thoughts and get some of the pressure out." She said, giving Jimmy an encouraging smile. "Oh god." came out of the other corner. "Mom, can you put pornhub on?" Jimmy asked and pointed at the headrest monitor. "Yes, sure honey. Uhm... let's see." Audrey fumbled around with the controls a bit until the logo of the pornsite came up on the backseat monitors. "What do you want to see, hon? Big tits maybe? Those are your favorite." Jimmy nodded and looked at the clip selection on the screen. "Ew mom, thats so gross!" Said Emily, who was staring at her monitor in disbelief. "That's just because you didn't inherit your moms perks!" Audrey teased her. "Ugh!" with utter frustration Emily turned her monitor of and turned towards her phone, probably complaining about this whole drama to her best friend on whatsapp.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)