More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoveAmazonBullies LoveAmazonBullies

What's next?

Part 2

As you start to panic and tear up from the thick strapon that made you a wimp on a stick you try to get it out of your ass. You are completely stuck on it until the amazon that stuck you there pulled you up slowly as that strapon is making you suffer. She laughs the entire time she is slowly pulling you off. Then you feel the tip come out and you say "thank you so much" as your being palmed by an amazon. She says "dont say thank you yet" as she laughs and throws you onto the mat and land face first into smelley and a little hairy feet.

You see how big the feet are and start to drippre cum ooze. The feet must have been at least 15 in men. You start to look up the tree trunk legs that have some hair on them that lead into a leotard for wrestling. In the leotard their are the of the biggest breasts you have ever seen about to burst out of it. They must have been 50 lbs each. This giant amazon bigger then the rest lifts her arms up and she has armpit hair that made your dick leak more pre cum.

She giggles and turns around showing you hear massive ass. This butt is hanging out of the uniform with only a quarter of it covered her butt. It must have been been like two moutains that were on steriods of flesh ready to squish you. Your eyes widen as she turns around and says "hey little sweat slut, do you like a big hairy sweaty women?" You nod and fire a submissive squirt on her leg. The crowd gasps and the giant amazon lifts her leg and says "lick up your mess" in a stern voice as your cum is dripping down her leg. You lick up your own cum and feel the long leg hair on your tounge and try to spit out the cum after you are done licking but she grabs your cheeks and says "nope you will swollow you little toy" she then says "hers something to wash it down" she squeezes your cheeks so they are open and then make you look straight up and she hawks up a big fat logey and lets it drip in your mouth. She shakes your head swishing it back and forth and says "now swollow toy" you couldnt swollow fast enough.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)