More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoveAmazonBullies LoveAmazonBullies

What's next?

Part 3

As you swollow your cum and her big thick logey you here a voice on the loud speaker saying "this is a special assignment for our biggest amazon sister. She will make the smallest toys her in a very humiliating task. She has after her last toy got used ul shes been waiting for this opportunity to have another small toy to play with" you try to run backwards at the sight of this big hairy amazon but you get stopped by a big meaty thigh and get thrown back. The loud speaker says "she will wrestle him until he crys" you look frightened but your dick is excited. The loud speaker says "begin" the giant amazon pins you down with one hand and then jumps into the air and body slams your puny body. She gets up and you have disappeared. Then the whole school starts to laugh as you are stuck to her body. You get peeled off and fall to the ground.

Being on the ground by her feet se lifts her giant foot and steps on you covering your chest and head. Your being squished into the ground and she says "cry time wimp" she takes her foot off your body and flips you on your stomach sits on your. Ack and puts you into a boston crab pin. As she pulls back you start to cry uncontrollably. The school laughs and starts to whistle at there wrestling champion. The giant amazon laughs and lets you go while getting up. She says "now for my dirtiest thong" then you say in a very nervous voice "i thought i get princess panties" the school laughs and the giant amazon says "not my toys. My toys gets my latest wrestling championship thong" she takes out a shit and sweat stained white thong. She smells it and says "mm smells ripe". You try to crawl away but she grabs your ankle and pulls you back then she easily gets the dirt thong on you and says "those have not been washed in a whole year" with a evil smile on her face.

She then grabs the back of the thong wedgies you and pulls it over your head then face the under your chin so you can smell her shit, sweat, and juices. You cum in the thong from the smell and wedgie. The school takes a picture of you then frames it on the wall of humiliation. She picks you up like a bag. The thong string is up your back and carries you like that. The wedgie gets worse and worse as you cum everytime she makes the wedgie worse. She smiles and says "mmm a untrained toy" as she bites her lips at your small butt cheeks ready for a spanking.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)