More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Superexvr Superexvr

Did you like it? Give me feedback so I can improve later stories, hopefully in the same series since I would love to flesh out these characters more.

Part 2: the text

Sorry for the wait if you were waiting for a second chapter. I would change subtitle and summary if I could (if you can I dont know how)

About a week after the previouss chapter

Emily wakes up and makes herself some breakfast, and afterwards she takes a shower, she doesn't bother getting dressed and she goes to sit on the couch, she turns on her favorite show and relaxes.

After a couple of episodes she gets a text from Liam, her heart flutters at the mere sight of the notification and she opens it, it reads; "Can I call you for a moment?"

She pauses the show and replies; "Hold on, I needa get dressed."

At Liam's home, he's a little disappointed that he has to wait a bit, but he thinks about the silver lining, he has more time to build confidence.

Emily quickly gets dressed, not caring what she pits on, she just puts on some black shorts and a geeky white t-shirt, and she comes back put of her room and calls Liam, video call.

He picks up immediately, trying to hide his nervousness still.

"Hey, so, uh, are you free later?" He says

"Well I've got nothing planned for today, why?"

"Well uh, I wa-I"

She giggles "It's okay, you can say it." She teases a bit.

"I wanted to let you know that... I like you, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me? I-I don't have anything specific in mind though."

She giggle again, not at him, but she finds it funny and cute how nervous he seems, "Sure, I think that I also like you, maybe we could just meet up at the park around 5:30 and discuss what we want to do then?"

He breaths a sigh of relief at her words, and is much calmer now. "Okay, that sounds good, I'll see you then."

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)