More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

What part of the story do you want to read?

Part 1: The school

After peacefully going through town, she finally approached the school's building. She entered it, not expecting anything wrong happening to her today. She walked through the corridor wondering about the math homework she made, when she suddenly was grabbed by her arm.

"Hey, sexy." She heard, and shivered, because she recognized whose voice was that.

"H-hi Dave," she replied, avoiding looking at his lustful eyes. With him, there were three other boys from her class. "Could you please let me go?" He released his grip, to her surprise.

"You missed me, Berry?" Only now she realized why she wasn't the victim of any type of harassment lately. It's because Dave was absent from school. "Of course you did. But I see you haven't learned much when I wasn't here," he said, and instantly pulled up her skirt to her chest, exposing her white panties to him, and all other boys nearby. Berry squeaked and immediately tried to grab her skirt, but before she was able to do it, two other boys grabbed her arms, and hold them down.

"Noo, please!" she pleaded, already regretting feeling such freedom, just because Dave wasn't in school for a couple of days. She felt her face become more red the longer the boys stared at her white panties.

"Berry, Berry, Berry." Dave started to gently touch her thighs, slowly going higher and higher, almost reaching her plump buttocks. "You are wasting your beauty by covering your legs with such a long skirt. I think we will need to fix it." And just as he said it, he pulled her skirt down, and she couldn't do anything about it. She tried to struggle with her entire body, but boys did keep her steadily. When she felt her skirt reaching her shoes, she squeaked one more time, feeling defeated.

"Don't worry, I won't take it forever," he said, already holding her skirt in his hand. "I will borrow it for first class. I will return it to you after."

"Is he really going to take my skirt for an entire class? Am I supposed to go to class without my skirt, with my panties in view? No, no, please don't. No, no, no." she thought, but couldn't say a word. Her throat became so sore, she couldn't present her .

"Damn, you also have a great ass." She heard, and at the same time felt a light slap on her right buttock. It was so humiliating with all the other boys watching, she wanted to be burrowed into the ground, just to not be in this situation. She let out some more soft voices, while Dave was observing her rear, before he finally spoke another words. When she heard them, she paralyzed with fear. "Now that I think about it, it would be quite a waste to hide it like this. I think you don't need panties, either."

Did she hear him right? Was it really what he said? Maybe it was just her mind being stressed out from this situation, and thought about some words, that he didn't actually say? She held her breath for a short while, waiting for an answer, then she felt a hand grabbing her panties.

"Nooooo!" she yelped, feeling a heavy lump in her throat growing bigger and bigger, preventing her from speaking more words. Dave smiled while hearing squeak, but didn't hesitate for a second. He pulled her panties down, crouched, and raised her leg with the other hand, to take the white panties with him. He had skirt and white panties in the same hand, holding them like treasure. Berry was completely bottomless, although the shirt's length allowed her ass and quim to not be completely exposed, unless she bent over a little too much to a side.

"I see you didn't change much. Still the same white panties. I think I have like a dozen of them in my room by now," he joked, and other boys laughed, but Berry was as unpleased with this situation as she could. "Don't worry, you will have your skirt back after the class. You just have to brave it through for an hour," he explained, and the other boys let go of her arms. Berry immediately positioned her bag to the front, to avoid there being an even small chance of her lady parts being exposed. The other hand went to the back, as she pulled her shirt as hard as she could, to also cover her bulging butt. Dave smiled. "You don't even know how much I missed this," he said, and poked her right buttock with a finger. It dived pretty deep in her smooth, thick ass.

While she stood completely numb, Dave headed upstairs, and the other three boys went ahead for the class, smiling cruelly at her state of dress. What was she supposed to do? Being without a skirt is one thing, but without her panties? What if someone sees her most embarrassing body parts? What if the teacher sees that she lacks the needed school uniform? She has gym in her later classes, but it will mean she will be late for classes! And she would have to go such long way to gym to get them! Dave promised he will return her skirt after classes, so he will do that, right?

What does Berry do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)