More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Awokado Awokado

What does Berry do?

She has . She goes to her math class.

This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy. But what can she do? She has . At least in the class, the desk will somehow cover her bottom, that's the best she can hope for. Embarrassed beyond measure, she starts walking. Really slowly, to her shirt doesn't make any unnecessary movement. She switched her bag positioning several times, thinking if she should cover her behind, in case anybody walks behind her, or her front. She decided it's best to leave it as it was, covering her lady parts. At least the corridor is mostly empty, so nobody also saw her getting undressed in the middle of school.

The walk went pretty smoothly, as nobody really expected there actually being a girl without a skirt in school, so nobody really paid any attention to her slow movement. There was one boy who passed her and whizzed while being behind her, but she couldn't be sure if he did it because he saw her lack of skirt. Nonetheless, her blush covered her entire face, and started to walk a bit faster.

It felt like an eternity, and she was scared to even look where she was going, afraid of meeting eyes of a person, who realizes is naked behind her school bag, but she finally arrived before her class. Everyone was waiting for the teacher to come and open the classroom, and so twenty or more students were standing there. Berry felt relieved, because she knew no one will walk to her to say hi, since her only friend is in other class. She kept her distance and stick her butt into a wall. She jumped a little when she touched the cold wall with her exposed legs and butt. Despite this, she felt a little safer, as she only needed to protect her front, and the bag hide it just perfectly.

Other classmates gave her some quick looks, but other than the three boys that were with Dave no one was suspecting anything. Berry let a sight of relief, as she would really burn with embarrassment if she had to speak with anybody right now.

Does she go to her class without problems?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)