More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Yurisenpai Yurisenpai

Where we go next ?

Park (2)

You walking to the park and near the fountain you saw your former middle school classmates, she has sleevless t-shirt and gym shorts, you get new idea as you walk toward her, you open the notebook and write.

New rule: groping breasts is normal greeting between female friends.

You put the notebook back to pocket and walk close to her from back. You lean over her a put both hands on her breasts and start groping, she turn her head to you and say:

"Hi Lily, long time no see"

"Hi, it's been few years" you answer little embarrassed and sit next to her, she unzip your hoodie and start squeeze you breasts, both of you start feels great.

"How your life going, Rory?" You ask her, when she stop squeeze your breasts, she look at you. "It's normal still going to school, last week i have 18 birthday, but i little miss you because you left us without new address."

You feel little sorry and give her your actual adress, she smile on you and kiss you. You saw pregnant woman with kids on other side of fountain and remember its her mother and sisters, you get an idea, pull up the notebook and write.

Old rule: pregnant women are allways topless and if wore pants, that pants cover only legs and and not their pussy and anus, so its easy to go in toilet without pull it down. If pregnant woman work in office, her suit cover only her arm and back with small button on the shirt collar, and she is bottomless as normal office worker.

You close the notebook and look again on her mother, she has plain short that covered only her legs and her pussy was in full view, only narrow strip of fabric with pink string run around her waist between her belly and pussy, her round breast has cute pink nipples.

She came to the bench look on you and smile, you looking on her body and start feeling horny from the looking on your friend's mother.

"Mom, this is Lily, do you remember her?" Say your friend and you stand up. "Hi Lily, it's been few years since the school" she grab one your breast and starts squeezing it, you grab one her breast and do the same.

After the greeting she tell the kids to go play in the water and sit next to you, you looking on her big belly that cover her wet pussy and her round breasts now little covered in sweat. She open her bag and give both of you icecream, Rory pick two more and walk to her sisters give it them.

Is hot sunny day and as the icecream melts it's driping on your bare breasts, it not bother you, so you continues licking and look on your friend's mother, she also have her breasts and belly covered in small drips from icecream and she enjoy it, you finished the icecream, thanked her, say hello your friend and walk around fountain where her sisters waved on you, to the park entrance.

Next place ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)