More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crazydorian crazydorian

Where to begin?

Paragon Magazine takes an in-depth look at the first Oedipal Zone

Paragon Magazine takes an in-depth look at the first Oedipal Zone

“Morning, honey. Morning, son,” I said, walking into the master bedroom.

“Sup, Dad?” My boy Brian gave a little wave, but most of his attention was on my wife as she polished his massive cock.

“Well, I was hoping I could take your mother for coffee this morning,” I replied. “You know I haven’t been spending much money, and I haven’t gotten much quality time with her lately–”

“Huh? What about last week, when I went to hang out with Jeremy and left you two alone for the evening?”

“Uh, right, but you came back in half an hour, so…”

“Not my fault he cancelled on me.” My son shrugged. “Fine, we can go for coffee. All three of us. That a problem?”

“N-no! Of course not!” I smiled meekly while Brian grabbed his mother’s head and began facefucking her in earnest. “Thanks, son.”


“How’s the coffee?” My wife was slurping and gagging under the table, and the noises she was making were so loud that Brian had to raise his voice.

“Great, thanks.” I gave a little chuckle, happy to be out for my favorite treat.

“Oh, hey, did I tell you about that interview?”

“Hmm? No, I don’t think so. Someone interviewed you?”

“Yeah, Paragon Magazine called me up a while back,” Brian said, panting a little as his mother gave his dick a real going-over. “Issue just came out, too. I’ll send you a link.” He tapped at his phone, and I pulled out my tablet just as it buzzed with the notification. “Give it a read. They’ve even got a pic of Mom in there… third one on page four.”

I brought up the magazine and started reading, taking regular breaks to sip my coffee and listen to the sound of Brian shoving his cock down my wife’s throat for the second time that day.

“You finished yet?”

I snapped back to reality. Brian was in the middle of helping his mother to her feet. Her lips and chin were covered with thick blobs of jizz, but under it all I could see a faint smile.

“Uh, no, but I just got past your part,” I replied.

“Good enough. C’mon, that’s enough sitting around for one day. I’ve gotta get to the clinic.”

“Working on a Saturday? Again?”

He snorted. “Hey, I love my job. Isn’t that what you always wanted?”

“Mm, of course. No offense meant. What are you up to these days, anyway?”

“Working on this new gag-reflex-removal . Lots of demand these days, and it’s gonna be cheaper and more convenient than surgery.”

“Sounds pretty important,” I said, nodding happily. “Is your mother..?”

“You know it. I pulled some strings… First wave of test subjects.”

“I can’t wait to feel the results!”

Brian gave me a sideways look. “Feel?”

“Uh, see, I mean.”

“Right.” He swatted my wife on the ass, and she gave him a loving glance and a giggle. “Let’s move.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)