More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diggitydog6 Diggitydog6

What's next?

Paragon Choice

Commander Shepard tries diplomacy. Having experienced some diplomatic resolutions on Asteroid x57; it may be hard to believe but some Batarians can be reasoned with. Commander Shepard brings up her recent records, action of which highlight her effectiveness of countering Batarian actions.

The Batarians aren’t fond of taking her on especially after the botch job on Asteroid x57. Crarlak speaks up, “I see we are no match for you; I’m not taking a bullet for Bras’geth.” The Batarian, hearing Crarlak, stood down. Commander Shepard and crew reciprocated. "Batarrians, I didn’t think they would be so reasonable.” Tali quipped.

Crarlak and his team disengage Commander Shepard and flee for an escape. Commander Shepard and crew continue forward; taking on any resistance that the Batarians throw. Shepard and crew move through the hull to the bridge. Entering the bridge they confront the ring leader.

Kragar Bras'geth and a small group of bodyguards train their guns on Shepard and crew.

“Not one more step, or… or… the hostages get it!” Bras’geth threatened.

“You won’t get away with this.”

“I’ve rigged this ship to explode, should I expire. The hostages go first. I walk.” Bras’geth started.

“If we kill him, we could probably disable enough of the bombs to save the ship, the hostages will most likely be dead.” Liara suggested

“If we let him walk out alive, we could use the time to save the crew, he will probably detonate the ship once he is safe from the blast radius.” Tali suggested.

Commander Shepard must choose.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)