More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Pageant Crown

Naomi Robicheaux had moved from south Louisiana to Los Angeles as a teenager. The shy, petite creole had a hard time making friends, and a group of mean girls made fun of her accent. Her mother decided it would be good for her during her senior year to enter a local pageant as Naomi was a very pretty girl and cleaned up nicely if she spent time on her hair, used contacts instead of her round lens glasses, and put on some make up.

However, a few of the mean girls at her school were in the pageant and sabotaged her by putting itching powder in her dress and laxatives in her drink. During the pageant, Naomi starting itching like made while she was being interviewed and had to run off stage to the bathroom in the middle of it.

Her mother, who was the grand daughter of a old bayou voodoo priestess was going to get he . She put a curse on the pageant crown. Whoever wore it would be compelled to strip naked while she was wearing it, would be aware of what she was doing, but would not be able to stop. The person would also crave and lust after the crown and insist on wearing it to public functions and never associate it with why she was stripping.

Who gets it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)