More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gilly53 Gilly53

"We need to talk"

Pack your things

"We need to talk." Says your mother as you come to. "Do you know what just happened?"

"No." You reply honestly. "Am I sick? Do I need a doctor?"

"You are sick, but a doctor won't be able to help. We've called your Aunt Lydia - you'll be staying with her for a while. Pack your bags, she'll be here to pick you up in ten minutes."

You stare at your parents uncomprehending. What? What on earth is going on?

"Mother? Why do I need to..."

"Pack now." Interrupts your father. "You're a danger to yourself and to others in this state, and I won't havs you currupting your siblings. You'll leave with whatever is in your bag when your aunt arrives, so get dressed and move."

He storms out the room as you stare dumbfounded, your mother drawing her lips into a tight line before following him out.

You get up in a stats of shock, realising as you do that you're soaked through with sweat and maybe something else? You really would like a shower, but your parents' tone...

You put on a clean pair of panties, jeans and a t-shirt as you throw clothes and toiletries into your camping bag. In no time at all, you hear the bell ring.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)