More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who ends up naked?

PSA: The Nude Flu and You

Placating music plays over a panning shot of a grey floor, with white walls behind. It's obviously a large studio. It has the aesthetic of a fashion commercial. But for what?

Abrubtly, several pairs of feminine feet step into frame. This isn't a shoe commercial. Because they are bare.

Some whimpering barely makes it into the commercial before it quiets, and the camera travels up a slender leg, as a voice-over starts.

"....my name is....my name whimper is Emma Watson- my name is Jennifer Lawrence- Scarlett Johansson- my name is" (what follows is an overwhelming bevy of names, admitted by their sponsoring hosts).

Suddenly there's a shot of several bare female torsos, showing their bellies but cutting out just before showing breasts or anything lower.

A cut to shuffling bare feet, then backs.

The first face. It's a familiar face, framed by hanging hair and newly exposed bare shoulders. She's blushing. It's Emma Watson!

"a-and I have the Nude Flu."

Cut to a coffee shop, where we see Emma from the side, almost collapsing on herself as she orders from a clothed waitress. She looks out the window in disdain. She's naked. Like she always is these days.

"It's not a 'Game'. Th-this is for real" Emilia Clarke is barely able to hide herself as the camera reaches her, looking like she was dragged in last minute.

Back to Emma Watson, now flanked by Emma Roberts and Emma Stone. They're both in their own birthday suits, just as lovely. Emma Roberts stares straight ahead, almost dazed. Stone looks beside herself. Roberts speaks. "It's like some sort of 'Horror Story'....but it's real, and it's an un-unfortunate fa-fact of life....." Emma Stone, "B-but you-re all still doin-doing 'Amazing!"

The three huddle into each other, clearly overwhelmed and not caring that their only cover is other nude females.

"It-it's not easy. So we're here to show you, we're just like y-you." A much more exposed shot of Olivia Wilde's naked upper body, the poor woman struggling to hold her bare chest. Her cheeks flush as her eyes dart around the room.

Cut to Aubrey Plaza in her birthday suit, one arm diving down to cover her crotch, and another wrapped around her breasts. "Th-that's why we're here. So that all of you o-out there, all of you b-brave women-" she looks away.

Cut to Aubrey's nervous toes flexing on the floor, then her shapely butt as she doubles over.

Pan to the side where Anna Kendrick stands in the buff, shaking and biting her lip.

"and a-actresses, mothers, daughters, wives, and special individuals who are n....naked, just like u-us...."

Anna's hitching stomach, and the hand over her bare crotch.

A shot of Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen, flanked by a nervously approaching Evangeline Lilly and Brie Larson, all nude from their head to toes. All are covering, but Olsen and Larson are clearly frantic. "-know they are simply 'Marvel-ous'"-

A pause and slow-mo for dramatic effect.

More bare skin with pans of sides, hips, and backs.

"After all 'WHO' gets to say otherwise?" A smiling but clearly humiliated Jenna Coleman fights off her jitters as a bare naked Karen Gillan stands next to her, eyes shut and clutching herself tight.

Then the humor fades and both girls start to collapse under the embarrassment.

Suddenly, an outdoor shot, on a idyllic pasture. Faces can be seen. Taylor Swift and Katy Perry huddle next to each other, then it's Alyson Hannigan and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Kate Micucci is crouching down with her knees covering her chest, as red as a tomato. Mackenzie Davis stands tall but is no exception to the 'handkini' that has taken fashion by storm.

Sitting down are Selena Gomez, Alexandra Daddario, Sophie Turner, and Keira Knightley. Kaya Scodelario is close by with her legs kicked out to the side, clutching her breasts with two arms.

Allison Brie is fighting to contain her bare breasts, but standing. She's next to Hayley Atwell and Rachel McAdams.

And it keeps going. Sophia Bush, Maika Monroe, Lindsey Stirling, Zooey Deschanel- Soon, hundreds of nude celebrity women are in this grassy field shot. They make up the image of a massive woman from where they are sitting. She too is nude.

Multiple voices.

"The Nude Flu. It may take your clothes, but it can't t-take your spirit."

Close up flashing images of hundreds of blushing faces. Then black.

Sponsored by the World Health Organization.

Karen Gillan reappears, looking disgruntled. "Show the world WHO you are. Get it? Who?" Her face turns sour and she almost has time to curse at the director before everything cuts out.

What a brave nude world, am I right? Right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)