More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Overqualified

A beautiful young woman in a business outfit sits in front of the staff managers desk. The fat staff manager reading through her curriculum vitae, a cigarette hanging from his lower lip, sometimes shaking his head in astonishment. "theoretical physics... Harvard... Top of your class... Giving lectures in Yale, Princeton, Cambridge, Stanford... Prizes for publications..." The young woman just sits there, her left foot twitching nervously. "It's all nice and good" the manager finally says putting the C.V. down. "Frankly - I'm afraid you are totally overqualified for this job." His laugh is an unhealthy rattle. "I mean, we were just looking for some spare boobs for the break room." He points out of the window that leads to the break room. Next to a battered old coke vending machine from the seventies a very exhausted looking older woman with really large saggy breasts is staying around topless, probably the same state and age of the vending machine.

"We hired good ol' Elsa 30 years ago, you know, for our boys to have something to relax during their breaks. But well, I guess her perky days are over..." He sighs as if remembering the good old days. "Speaking of perky" he resumes "I don't see any bra size in your CV." "34KK - all natural" the young woman says matter-of-factly without any enthusiasm. The fat man grunts in astonishment. "Good Lord, now that's why your parole officer send you over. The employment agency told me you were so 'massively' qualified." Dismissively picking up her application with his meaty hand he continues: "First I was looking at this... uh... stuff..." He coughs and tosses the papers into a random filing cabinet. "I was like, is this supposed to be some joke? But 34KK, Jesus H. Christ - now I get it." He laughs wheezily. The young woman adjusts her glasses and gives the manager a short but reserved smile.

Despite her trying to cover up her massive bust by slouching and wearing a black jacket, it looks like her white blouse is going to explode any second. "It's not that I have much of a choice." She says irritated. "True, 'Miss. Ph-DoubleDee'." He laughs about his brilliant word play but quickly turnes serious again. "And I'm sorry for that. Your parole officer told me about your case and how you were made a scapegoat for something you had nothing to do with." He gives her a pensive look with his bulging eyes. "But let's not get sentimental. The jury made their decision and until they change their minds you'll be entertaining our workers live in the break room and via webcam at their work places. We got you your own living container with bed and bathroom, all covered with cameras. You'll be live 24/7. You start tomorrow at 6 am sharp, so make sure to move in today." That marks the end of the conversation and while the young professor gets up to leave, the staff managers pads one of her large tits and says: "Don't take it to hard. Jiggle them around a little and you will see - after a while you get used to that sort of life, just like good ol' Elsa over there." And he points at the saggy breasted woman who is gazing out the window smoking.

6 Weeks later: A huge monitor in the manufacturing hall shows the young professor lying on her back endlessly moving her massive boobs around. She looks bored beyond measures, obviously just watching TV while she feeds her webcam with the required material. Her screen name says: Miss Ph-DD live cam.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)