More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Twistinger Twistinger

Where does Loretta let him finish?

Outside.

"Mark me," Loretta moaned, batting her eyelashes at Tom. "Make me yours."

Somehow Tom managed to wrench himself free from Loretta's lower grip, causing the both of them to groan as he pulled himself free. Frantically he began to stroke his length, and it didn't take long for Tom to bring himself over. A cascade of droplets showered over Loretta, some painting her hair while others dotted the rest of her face, sliding down her nose and chin. One splatter managed to nail her in the center of her puckered lips like a long-ranged kiss from his cock. Streaks scattered across her shoulders and breasts, pooling down her heaving abdomen.

Finally Tom pulled himself off the bed, casting a stunned gaze over Loretta as she licked her lips.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about," she remarked, making a show of smacking her finger. "You're delicious."

Tom managed an embarrassed smile in return. Some minutes later, he managed to get his clothes back on in a sufficiently decent state, with the help of Loretta and a handful tissues.

"Go get her," teased Loretta, as she showed him to the door, grabbing a handful of Tom's respectable backside in the meantime.

"W-wait!" he remembered. "What about the vid - "

Gently but firmly, Loretta closed the door behind him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)