More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Time to escape.

Out the hole...

Remmi didn’t waste time watching the action... much. She quickly made her way out via one of the exits, careful not to arouse any suspicion nor get trampled by any of the chaos, be it from the elves or other goblins. They ran in every direction, goblins scrambling to get away or weapons while elves rounded them up.

Remmi simply kept close to the wall and made her way out of one of the tunnels covered by some discarded barrels. She paid nomind to anyone else. She was a true goblin and witch; only eatch out for yourself.

Once outside, Remmi was introduced to the true chaos of the grotto. Warfare between Elves and Goblinoid kind. Hobgoblins, Goblins, Bugbears, and their hybrid offspring facing the onslaught of Elves and their kind. Obviously, the diminutive goblins were having the worst of it. But still, it seemed as though the elves were... actually winning.

Not something she was expecting on a Monday.

Even as a Bugbear slammed an elf warrior onto a table for a goblin to end up throat her, balls slapping against her face, another two elves actually managed to knock over a well armed Hobgoblin warrior. The elf who tackled her, tan tits smacking into dark green, held her tight as the other cast a quick spell to wrap her in roots. Once pinned, both elves sneered as the one holding her shoved her cock in her pussy while the other above began throat her as well. Hell, a bugbear was being helf full nelson as two elves resized her pussy and asshole, squeezing them between her busty bodies.

Meanwhile, carts pulled by domesticated centaurs were being loaded full of captured goblins, mostly cum stuffed goblins, along with some hobgoblins and bugbears. Once they were full, they would haul them off while raiders continued their to fill up the rest of the carts.

"Aaaugh!" Remmi gasped as she felt a long rope of cum land across her ass and heard someone close cry out. She turned as saw as the leading Hobgoblin was buried several long inches deep inside the ass of an elf.

Mirgo Throat Choker. A powerful hobgoblin with wings from her bat mother. She was somewhat athletic with large pierced breasts and tattoos on her thighs to depict her deeds of conquest.

Judging from the slight bulge of her belly and cum below her, these elves had managed to some licks in on her. And now she was getting payback. With a growl, she returned the favor ten fold in the elf and cum inflated her, and yelled, "Rally up you maggots! These are elves! They are prey!"

Around her, the hobgoblins and bugbears seemed to heed her call. They would pull elves out of whatever holes they were drilling into to return the favor or outright find a way to them out of whatever hole they were enlarging so they could get their licks in. Even at the cost of a few goblins that could serve as cum drainers while they fucked the distracted elf.

Meanwhile, goblins were still scrambling around in the chaos. Grabbed, groped, and usually.

And that made Remmi sigh...

Rally up... or...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)