More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FairlyErin FairlyErin

Who does Holly leave with?

Out the back door with Neil

I had texted Andrew that I run into a friend and that she had given me a ride home. I told him I'd get a hold of him before work tomorrow while Neil and I snuck out the back door and waited for him to leave.

Not wanting to wait for his gratification Neil granted me the opportunity to suck him off in his car and for some reason I complied. I didn't even think twice as he pulled his cock free. I just lowered my face into his lap, parted my lips and sucked his dick again. I was disgusted with myself but I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it either.

Back at my place I grunted as Neil thrust his hips forward burying his massive cock deeper than Andrew could ever hope to reach. Honestly I was beginning to think that's why I was letting, I mean begging, Neil to fuck me harder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as I came on his penetrating length. "Oh god, yes! Fuck me!" I moaned as he fucked me from behind.

"That's right, slut! You take my fucking cock!" Neil swatted my ass as he pounded my dripping cunt with that girthy member.

"Yes!" I whimpered as took me, inducing my first squirting orgasm. "SHIT-FUCK!"

"Oh nice! Looks like I found a wet one!" Neil growled lecherously from behind me, my orgasm now soaking my sheets.

Neil rolled me onto my back and I quickly spread my legs for him, reaching between our loins and guiding his cock into my unfaithful hole. I pointed my toes towards the ceiling as he used me for his pleasure, that I was getting any was purely incidental.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes!" I placed my hands on his chest as Neil claimed his prize. My eyes rolled back into my head as his cock filled me. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, god yes!" I could hardly take it all but I was trying to.

"If only Andrew knew how much of a slut you really are." Neil said as his cock numbed my brain. I nodded, offering him no resistance. "I thought so. We're going to have a lot of fun, bitch." Again I nodded and lifted my head so that I might kiss his chest. "My bitch."

I moaned. cumming hard again as he degraded me further. I gripped his shoulders as best as I could as he pounded his dirty slut into her bed.

"I hope you're not on the pill." He said as his cock erupted inside me.

"Wait!" I gasped, but I didn't push him away. I closed my legs over his hips to hold him deep inside. My head lulled back as another orgasm shook through my core. I felt each pulse of his thick cock as it poured wave after wave of cum into my hungry pussy. "YES! FUCK!" I shuddered beneath my master. My disgusting, asshole, of a master.

"Is that regret on my bitch's face?" Neil asked as he pulled out of me.

I whimpered at the sudden emptiness but I would have little time to dwell on it. Neil climbed over my prone form and started rubbing his glistening, cum-covered cock all over my face. I was drunk on lust as he smeared his seed over my features. I nuzzled against his shaft moaning as my body shook with repeated orgasmic tremors. I lay, spent, beneath him.

"There, now you look like a proper slut." Neil said as he shoved his dick into my open mouth.

I had no will, no thought of my own, to resist him. I didn't want to, though I found him to be an abhorrent man. I was getting off on my own degradation. I wouldn't have cared if Andrew had walked in on me and Neil at this moment. I wouldn't even acknowledge him unless Neil told me.

"Clean my dick nice and good too, bitch. Ya' know I think I might know some people that would pay good money to fuck you." Neil grinned down at me as I did as he told me.

I attempted to glower at him but that was too difficult to do with his cock in my mouth and I wasn't feeling a need to really express my displeasure at his suggestion, so I pressed my tongue against his veiny length, moaning as I sucked my lust off his salty flesh.

He didn't leave afterwards though. He stayed a while and allowed me to continue my worship of his cock. I had to. It had broken me, made me subservient. I felt weak in its presence. I don't know what it was about him, but I wanted to serve him.

"Mm, that's a good slut. Yeah, right there." Neil leaned back in his chair as I serviced his cock. "I, ugh, hope you don't have any plans, ugh, with Andrew tomorrow..."

Neil pulled me off his cock and then up onto the couch with him. I quickly mounted his lap and lowered myself down onto his hardened rod. His shaft parted my inner walls easily as I was still very much aroused with his seed still dripping from my unfaithful hole. I was cheating on Andrew and I didn't even care!

"That's it, bitch." Neil grinned as he watched my will melt away.

I could only moan and fuck myself on his girthy length.

"Stop, stop bringing him up." I pleaded with a moan as I came.

"Oh but you like it. You know this is wrong and you want this." Neil regarded me as I came on his cock again. "You like it and you find me despicable, but you can't stop yourself, can you bitch?"

"Ohmygodyes!" I cried out. I came hard.

I lost track of how many times he came inside me and honestly I couldn't stop him if I wanted to. Why bother? I gave in to it and let him debase me.

I didn't care either. If I got pregnant, I'd deal with it. Strangely I felt more compelled and pliable as I thought about having Neil's baby.

We fucked each other long into the night, or I should say he used me all night long. Each position was meant to serve his needs and I didn't care. I wanted him to use me. What was happening to me? I didn't even feel guilty for cheating on Andrew!

I came and lost my thoughts. I eventually passed out at some point or another on the floor with Neil.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)