More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Out for a jog

Lucy was out for a late morning jog. She wore a white tank top over a sports bra and a pair of sky blue shorts. She had on a ball cap and sunglasses to try to disguise her a bit from the paparazzi.

She was listening to music on her headphones when suddenly she heard a deep, almost metallic male voice.

"Lucy, stop jogging."

Lucy stopped. She looked around.

"What's going on?"

"Lucy, you must obey me. Leave these headphones on and when I tell you to do something, you will do it until I tell you to stop."

"Am I being punked?"

she asked looking around and smiling.

"Take off your shoes and socks then stuff a sock into you mouth."

"Seriously, I..."

but Lucy's body started moving on it's own.

"What's going on?"

She bent down and removed her shoes and socks and stuffed a hot, sweaty sock into her mouth.

"Mmmm"

"Good girl, now take off your shorts and drop them on the jogging path and leave them there."

Lucy slid her shorts off and dropped them.

"Pull your panties to your ankles and leave them there."

Lucy tried in vain to stop herself but she pulled her sweaty white cotton panties to her ankles then stood back up. She tugged her shirt down.

A few joggers were approaching her. They gave her a weird look.

"Smile and wave to them."

Lucy smiled the best she could with a sock in her mouth and waved to the joggers as the passed her.

"Take the hat off without removing the headphones."

Lucy pulled the headphones back, so they were still over her ears but she could take the hat off.

"Drop it and do the same with your sunglasses. We want people to recognize you. Continue down the jogging path.

Lucy did as she was told. She was blushing with humiliation as she waddled down the path with her panties around her ankles. She was mortified wondering what was to come next.

What comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)