More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ookami01 ookami01

Who do you want to lead the family in these trying times?

Our Cast of Characters

Ted:

Our male sometimes protagonist, a hardworker, but bunker life has him bored out of his mind. Fortunately his smoking hot wife is here, unfortunately, so are their teenage children.

Ted Anyman

Dolores:

Our female sometimes protagonist and red headed bombshell 60's housewife. When the bombs dropped she and her husband were the first people guaranteed a spot in their bunker. Being a good mother, she made sure to try to bring the children as well, being a woman of insatiable hungers, she made sure to also bring them along some earplugs as well. Her 38-DDD breast are the envy of every man and woman in the neighbourhood and she knows it. Wendy got to enjoy them a few times in their college days, but Dolores has kept that quiet from Ted.

Dolores Anywoman

Mary Jane:

18 Year old daughter of Dolores and Ted, she's shed the weight of her early teens and become a smoking hottie. It certainly didn't hurt that she'd grown into her tits as well, her 38-C weren't as large as her mother's, but shes making up for lost time learning how to use them.

Mary Jane

Timmy:

19 Years old son of Dolores and Ted, Timmy was planning on moving out in the near future and has half his room packed up to go. He's taken after his mother with his red hair, and his father with his looks.

Timmy

Wendy:

Wendy is your next door neighbor. When the bombs dropped she was in her backyard gardening. She and Dolores had a brief fling in college, but it didn't last once Dolores met Ted. Was she quick enough to spot the family fleeing into their bunker? Was she able to make a compelling case for joining them? Are those 34F's real? The answers to those are up to you.

Neighbor

Walter:

Walter is the husband of Wendy that always seems to be around the house a lot. He does much of the upkeep and repair work the old house needs, and is slowly getting it into shape. Mary Jane has spent many days out in the backyard "gardening" to be able to keep an eye on him as he works without a shirt. Has he earned a spot in your bunker? Will he and his wife join you, or just him?

Male Neighbor

Now, time to get back to the story!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)