More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jmce jmce

Why are you in the church?

Other Gods

While the Futa Goddess is the mightiest of gods, there are other gods. Such as the male god of submission, whom chained himself to the Futa Goddess with a magic chain. While the chain can grow infinitely, it does so only as long as the Goddess allows, and is unbreakable. There is also the female goddess of water that created the lakes and streams near the capital from her cum.

There is also the god of freedom and enslavement. Both bond and free, he teaches that, while meant to be in the service of futa, even men have the right to, some, freedom. Their is also the Futa goddess of chaos, and magic, made from the mixing of the Creator Goddesses cum and milk mixed as one, she has gifted humans with magic. She also implanted some men and woman with the idea that they should not serve the futa, causing them to stray from the path. Originally her mother was going to bind for all eternity for this crime, but instead this clever goddess made a deal with her mother.

She was allowed to remain free, after gifting the futa with cum that would be able to put men back on the right path, and promised not to directly interfere with humans again. As a bonus, and a method of entertaining the trickster goddess, she bond magic to lust, thus making it all the easier for the futa to control the men. There are many many more gods and goddess, but for now that is enough.

Back to church, what is your role, if any, in the church?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)