More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Choose a starting location.

Futa Church

Even in a small border territory The Church of the Goddess is an impressively large structure. Its stone spires tower imposingly over the surrounding parts of the city. It is not only a place were ritual and rites are performed but also where males, woman, and Futa worship their Deity. The Futa Goddess is the one true god of the Empire and all those who live within it must devote themselves to her religion (and her religion alone)

The Goddess, whom has existed since the beginning of time, created males from her Seed to be the eternal companions of Futa. She created women to bring forth life into the world be a bridge between males and her most treasured creation. Futa were created to govern the world and all it's peoples. While women and males have roles in society, it is their duty to always bow to to the fairest gender. Inside the Goddess and the order she created in the world is glorified. This place of worship is filled with even more sex then most places (which is saying something).

Why are you in the church?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)