More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jmce jmce

Back to church, what is your role, if any, in the church?

Son of the high priestess

"Eeeeethaaaan..." said a female voice, stirring you from your sleep "Wake up Ethan, mommy has breakfast ready for you..." you feel the wight on your chest, and wake up to see the cock of your beautiful futa mother. Instinctively you begin to suck it "Ethan, you don't need to suck EVERY cock you see." your mother responds. You stop sucking and say "But mother, who could resist the holy cock of the high priestess of the church, and you said you had breakfast ready." "In the dinning hall, you should eat more then just cum." your mother suggests "But it tastes so good." you say.

You and your mother go down to the dinning hall, to see the male priests and many futa and female priestesses, having breakfast with each other, and their families. Their was a lot of food, eggs, porridge, bacon, ham and more, almost all of which was covered in cum. Your mother sits down at her chair, at the head, you sit down next to her and the rest of your family "What would you like, lord Ethan." said one of the server boys.

"Anything you would suggest?" you ask him "Um...well I guess the cum pancakes..." he suggested "That sounds good, I'd like some horse syrup with that and some orange juice." you respond, "Sure thing lord Ethan." the server boy walked off to get you what you asked. It makes you happy, and horny, to live in the church. From the holy dress of those whom come here, to the food, everything. You wouldn't give up this life for anything.

What next, pray, help convert FMS men and woman, or maybe go out into the city?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)