More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Progenitor Progenitor

Who (and what) are you?

Orsha the Orc (Index Story)

First there was nothing and then the world was gold hot. Orsha came to be in the middle of the forest surrounded in fog and flowing leaves. She was unsure of how she got there, why, or who she was, really, though memories seemed to creep along the edge of her mind like they were waiting to be unlocked.

She stood, exploring her surroundings, marvelling at the trees that were as big around as a house that surrounded her. As her eyes wandered up the first tree something glinted in her vision...

Snakes.

Three of them.

Dropping on her from the trees above...

The whole spectacle of having just arrived in this forest, no idea what's happening, to being attacked by Flying Snakes was a little too much for Orsha to comprehend as the first Snake's speed outclassed her ability to react. It landed on her shoulders with a meaty smack and then slid down the front of her body before it was working its way into her skirt. She pushed her hands down, trying to stop its advance, but the snake hissed something that was almost a laugh before she felt its head pushing against her pussy.

She gasped as it penetrated her...

The other two Snakes followed in turn, landing on her and wrapping her arms and legs while the other slithered deeper into her body, unbirthing itself...

(Action 1: Explore: Generate Random Encounter- Flying Snakes)

(Special Action: Run- Orsha 4 vs Flying Snake 1 Nat 20...)

(Orsha has unbirthed 1 Flying Snake...)

(Gain 25 XP + 13 XP)

But wait, there's two more! What a start to a bad day!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)