More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Misery Misery

What's next?

Orgasm in the Park

Candace heads down the street to the local park, excited to try out the panties.

As she arrives, she sees lots of people. There a joggers, dog walker, and even some parents watching their kids play at the playground.

Candace sit on a nearby bench. Her heart is racing. She's never done anything like this before, but it's always been a fantasy of hers. She closes her eyes and thinks about the panties turning on.

As she does this, she begins to feel a slight tingle in her pussy. The feeling slowly grow stronger, her breathing begins to speed up. She can feel her snatch getting wetter by the second.

She opens her eyes, trying to look as normal as possible. The pleasure is constant and ever-growing. Candace closes her legs tight, trying to calm the pleasure a bit, but it only make the feeling stronger.

"Mmm, God this is incredible." She whispers to herself.

She has a strong urge to thrust her fingers into her wet cunt, but she resists, knowing it would cause a scene.

The cheerleader feels a massive orgasm coming so she bites her lips in hopes of stifling the moan.

"Mmmm--Oh....my.....God!." She yells, unable to hold it in. All the people in the park turn to look at her. Sweat dripping down her face, She thinks about the panties turning off, but the pleasure just keeps getting stronger.

"Turn off!" She yells desperately, " Stop! Please Stop!" Her cries continue.

Realizing that everyone in the park is staring at her she gets up from the bench, almost falls as her legs are wobbly. She hurriedly walks out of the park, deciding to get help from Lucy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)