More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Misery Misery

What's next?

The Good Samaritan

Candace walks down the street, her juices dripping down her legs. She can barely stay on her feet as the pleasure continues to intensify. Moans keep slipping from her mouth.

A young redheaded woman comes up to her, thinking she is in distress, Are you alright, miss? The woman places her hand on Candace's arm. The touch of human contact causes Candace to have a powerful orgasm.

"Ooooooh Gooooodddd!" She screams as her juices gush from her pussy onto the sidewalk below.

The red haired woman takes a couple steps back, "Let me call 911."

"No! Please don't! I just need to get to Lustful Things, The shop owner can help!" Candace cries out desperately.

"Alright, at least let me give you a ride. You're in no position to walk." She woman says, concerned.

Candace nods and follows the woman to her car.

As the redheaded woman drives, Candace squirms in her seat. Unable to handle the rising pleasure, she lifts up her skirt and begins rubbing her pussy through her soaked panties.

The redhead looks over she sees whats happening, "What the hell are you doing?!" She exclaims.

Candace responds in between her moans, "I'm...Uh!....Sorry....Uh!...I Can't....Oh God!....Help it!.... Please....Uh!...Hurry!"

The woman, surprised by how turned on she is by the sight, decides to take advantage of the situation. She turns the car around and heads home.

Candace is too focused on her bliss to notice the change in direction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)