More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by billapel billapel

What is her first fantasy?

Orgasm Denial

Kendra greeted at the door after you came home from work with a martini and a beaming smile.

"So..." she said, "I have an odd request for you,"

This was Kendra's go to. The classic housewife get-up, meeting you at the door, the ... this was her way of letting you know she wanted to try something new in bed.

"You don't say," you say, sipping from the martini. "Why don't you tell me about it?"

"Okay, so..." stammered Kendra, clasping her hands in front of her, swaying from side to side. "...I want you to deny me orgasms!"

Your eyebrows shot up, genuinely surprised. Kendra was easy to bring to orgasm, to the point where it felt like a low point if your efforts brought her less than three with each round.

"Okay..." you say, unsure what Kendra meant, "Continue..."

"I've had this pretty... fantasy building for a while... Where you don't just control me, you control my orgasms too. I want you to stop me from cumming. I want to be made so to cum that I'm begging and pleading with you, only for you to deny me again. I want you to take and take all the pleasure you want from me, and ignore all my needs. I want you to make me do all sorts of humiliating things, telling me that if I do I be allowed to cum, only for you to ruin my orgasm and leave me still horny,"

At this point Kendra was biting her lip, her breathe had become ragged and quiet, and she was grinding her thighs together.

"I don't know, baby," You say, with a slight reservation. You were already sold, it sounded hot as hell, but you felt like making Kendra be for it.

"I'll put it this way," Kendra said stepping closer, and grasping your coat lapels, "you get as many blow jobs and as much anal sex as you can stand, plus you won't have to worry about my needs,"

"How will we keep you from touching yourself?" You ask, already knowing the answer.

"I was hoping you would ask," Kendra said, pulling up a picture from her phone,"We order one of these,"

The picture was of the slender hips of a woman, clad in what appeared to be metal underwear, with a padlock adorning the front of the device. A chastity belt.

"Okay, baby, lets give it a shot," You say.

"Oh, Good! This has been my biggest fantasy ever since we got married!" giggled Kendra, a mischievous smile creeping across her face. "Especially since I already ordered the belt and it arrived this afternoon!"

You chuckled and followed your wife as she practically ran up the stairs. By the time your reached the master bedroom, Kendra had already stripped completely, and was sitting on the bed next to her chastity belt

Put it on now, or tease her first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)