More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Option 6 (Aware)

You just feel hella bored and horny so you press the Random button on the phone and a white flash blinds you.


You find yourself right in front of an In-n-out place. You walk in and are immediately met with a cheerful mood. Buzzing and voices fill the location while eating their own burgers. You walk up to the counter and order some fries and you get your receipt and sit down at an open small table. Bored, you look around and see an unusually attractive woman. She looks Asian and is wearing a cap. She's making a suggestive pose and her tablemate has a phone pointed at her. 'God damn people these days only caring about looks...' You think in your head.

Both the cap woman and tablemate get up and start walking to the exit.

A thought appears in your head...

You get your order as it's called out and rush towards the door. You get out and look around and see the cap girl and her friend talking in the distance. They wave to each other and start to get in their cars. You pretend to play the role of a hitchhiker. "Hey! Can you drive me to a motel? I'm hopelessly lost." "Uh, sure. Aight." You get in the backseat and she gets in the driver seat.

It's kind of awkward the car ride to the motel. You two don't talk for the majority of the ride. You think of different plans on what to do with her but you get interrupted with her saying something. "Oh, shit. The motels being rebuilt." "Huh? Oh. Ok then. Sorry for wasting your time." You begin to fake leaving out of the car so you can make her oblivious, but she says "Oh no biggie, you can just come over to my house." You immediately get confused, but you accept it. You occasionally freeze time and squeeze her tits on the car ride to her house.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)