More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Next?

At the house

"Aight, we here." She stops at a small apartment and gets out of the car, and you follow suit. She uses her keys and opens the door. "So uh, yeah. You can stay here until we get you a place to stay." Her home feels cozy and nice. You repay her by kissing her while frozen. "I'm gonna make some hot dogs." She says right after you unfreeze her. You nod and you sit on the couch.

Your objective is to mess with her without her being aware of it.

"Done." That was quick. You take a bite and it's pretty great. "Great huh? Ofc it is, mine are always great." She grins and you strike a grin too. She gets some mayo out and squeezes it out on the hot dog in a squiggly line. She closes the cap and places on the table. She grabs the hot dog and has her hand under her hot dog to prevent crumbs from falling down. Her mouth forms an "O" shape. You freeze her right before it enters her mouth. You take your pants and boxers off and jack off until you cum. You perfectly cum in the same way the mayo was squeezed out in, blending in with it and you unfreeze time. She takes a big bite. "Yummy!" She says, you grin.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)