More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What's next?

Option 3 (Oblivious/Freeze)

Pressing the button, you're engulfed in a bright light forcing you to close your eyes, opening them once again when the illumination didn't feel as harmful anymore, alongside a hot grainy feeling at your feet. You saw yourself standing at the beach somewhere, probably Miami or California, with parasols all around you.

And in front of you knelt a woman in a red swimsuit, just like the picture of Alissa Violet that you were looking at not a few moments ago.

img

You stared at her for a long time and the beach for a split second. Everything didn't feel right, as neither she nor the whole world was moving, but you were.

A thought came to mind and a devious one at that. With everything frozen and a very attractive influencer in front of you, well, who could blame you for taking advantage of the scene?

As you came near Alissa, you checked to see if she really was frozen by doing her bra and throwing it somewhere in the sand, and pinching her nipples. No reaction whatsoever. Looking around with a smile, you undid your pants and underwear before stroking your semi-erect penis to a more functional role.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)