More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What's next?

A Quickie with an Influencer

Removing the coconut from her hand and drinking whatever remains for yourself, you tossed it aside and fooled around with Alissa's lips. She was already puckering up, and so it only needed some readjustments before you could shove the head of your penis through.

As you insert your manhood pass her lips, you test the waters slowly and gently, letting the surface of your girt feel the texture of her tongue, inch by inch. Strangely, even if the world was frozen, the salivary glands still worked, so you had the honor of having your penis moisturized by Alissa, as if she was sucking your dick in real time.

Then it hit, 'sucking your dick.' There was nothing she could do! Why should you do all the work? And so, grabbing the back of her head, you had the head of the influencer bob back and forth, ecstasy coursing through your veins as you speed up the pace, stopping to see just how far she could take in your cock.

After a few seconds, you pulled out to see your progress, only to be amazed by the coats of saliva that was present, chuckling at the sight of it. Afterward, you figured that it's time for something much more worthwhile, and less work-intensive.

Letting her lie down and pulling down the lower part of her bikini (not that it left much for the imagination). Fully naked, you had her legs bend while her hands were simply hovering in the air before you positioned yourself over her, legs hugging the back of your spine, taking a deep breath as you prepare what you're about to do.

As your crotch falls to the powers of gravity, your dick plunges deep into her womanhood without much resistance, thanks to the use of her saliva for lubrication. While you had some exercise, Alessia stares at you with a seductive stamped on her face, just asking you to blow her. Maybe a good ol' 69 would've done the trick.

Whatever the case, your pace was a bit too quick, and though you wished her tits could jiggle a little, it was still mesmerising to watch, maybe a little bit too mesmerizing, something you didn't realize until you were reaching your climax. As a jolt was felt at your cock, you dropped to your knees and had your shaft buried deep inside Alissa's pussy, depositing a load that creamed after pulling out.

Afraid that the world would come back and for Alissa to see a half-naked stranger with cum, you return to where you were with a press of the phone, unsure if there was some sort of premium-only deal to make the whole world stop. Soon enough you were back from where you came from, half-naked and your pants at the beach somewhere.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)